sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

greenfield 8th jan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

greenfield 8th jan Empty
PostSubject: greenfield 8th jan   greenfield 8th jan EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:00 pm

got a phone call from bryn dg to say he was going to greenfield with dave the joiner and did I fancy a few hours over high water. so went in the freezer and took three raps of lug out and off I went.we got started but the weed was bad to start with, even so dave was doing ok with his fresh lug I think it did make a difference using fresh as he had 3 nice codling a dab and I think 3 whiting
greenfield 8th jan 20150110
as for me I managed a small whiting to save the blank. bryn said it was all down to his swim feeder that dave was doing so well the scent was all going daves way and he was getting all the fish on there way to his swim feeder and thats the reason he had a blank.Embarassed  as always a nice few hour in the fresh air with good company and a bit of banter you can't beat it lol! fish fish fishing
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6007

greenfield 8th jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenfield 8th jan   greenfield 8th jan EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:03 pm

Unlucky Alan better luck next time but as you say cant beat good company & fresh air you don't feel half as bad if you don't catch much then fish
Back to top Go down

greenfield 8th jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenfield 8th jan   greenfield 8th jan EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Some nice fish there mate well done fishing
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13853

greenfield 8th jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenfield 8th jan   greenfield 8th jan EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Never fished Greenfield but it's on my todo list, if anyone is planning a trip there and doesn't mind some company let me know Wink

Thanks for the report Alan and thank goodness for small Whiting  Cool fish
Back to top Go down

greenfield 8th jan Empty
PostSubject: Greenfield.   greenfield 8th jan EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Dave,, if you fancy a trip to Greenfied, let me know, dont know the location or when best to fish it, it looks a good location. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13853

greenfield 8th jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenfield 8th jan   greenfield 8th jan EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Phil the Bill wrote:
dont know the location or when best to fish it, it looks a good location.  Very Happy Very Happy
That's two of us then lol!
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9887

greenfield 8th jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenfield 8th jan   greenfield 8th jan EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:27 pm

Great report al and no blank happy days Very Happy
Back to top Go down

greenfield 8th jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenfield 8th jan   greenfield 8th jan EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:11 pm

Great report mate shame the fishing wasn't better for you,coddling can be a bit fussy when it comes to fresh or frozen but some days frozen does the job fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down

greenfield 8th jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenfield 8th jan   greenfield 8th jan EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:43 pm

I'd do greenfield too.. Usually drive past it and go to mostyn cos I don't know the mark? Is it a high or low place?
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6085
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13584

greenfield 8th jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenfield 8th jan   greenfield 8th jan EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:21 pm

Joe Roberts is the man with the knowledge!
Back to top Go down

greenfield 8th jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenfield 8th jan   greenfield 8th jan EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:26 am

Good report and pics well done
Back to top Go down

greenfield 8th jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenfield 8th jan   greenfield 8th jan EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:33 pm

glad you found the concrete spot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

greenfield 8th jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenfield 8th jan   greenfield 8th jan EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:24 pm

joe roberts wrote:
glad you found the concrete spot. Very Happy
thanks joe it was dave and my mate bryn that you spoke to in the week bryn told me that you had put him right on a few places to fish but I can't get him to go any further than talacre lol! lol! bryn and dave are there today so he will be on the phone later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

greenfield 8th jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: greenfield 8th jan   greenfield 8th jan Empty

Back to top Go down

greenfield 8th jan
Page 1 of 1