sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bloomin bait pump...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

bloomin bait pump... Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloomin bait pump...   bloomin bait pump... EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Comes with practice mate some top videos on u tube check them out mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloomin bait pump...   bloomin bait pump... EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:57 am

cooperfan wrote:
right i aint been hoovering lug for long... 3 month maybe down barkby ? im wondering where im going wrong too deep shallow too much of a angle but i can be pumping for 2 hours and only get 25 or 30 of the blighters... anybody got any tips

i keep the barrel lubed an suctions good i aim for the casts with blow holes slightly after the cast bout 4' down all i get is tails halfs or guts Embarassed always yellow tails and rarely a good black where am i going wrong scratch

stop going for the casts with blow holes ,you need to be looking for nice thick casts , stop looking at the videos and get down the beach on a big set of tides and practise its the way forward hope this helps steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloomin bait pump...   bloomin bait pump... EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:17 am

if you cant make big tides 4 blacks when u out fishing and u wont fresh worm 4 bass you can still pump blow lug not many now this way put its as easy as pumping yellow tail and blacks . Put your pump in the blow hole not the cast angle your pump towards the cast and dont go 2 deep because blow lug are in a u shape borrow not a j shape like blacks. Slacken your washes of a bit more 4 blow and u will always get the worm in tact . With a little practice it becomes easy . i think blow lug is a much better bait when used fresh strait away Smile hope this helps . But you can only do this method in wet sand look 4 the blow lug beds in gullys Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloomin bait pump...   bloomin bait pump... EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:40 pm

I have also had success going straight over the cast,if you're just getting tails try pumping slower,as said before it all comes with practice. Cool
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13881

PostSubject: Re: bloomin bait pump...   bloomin bait pump... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:33 pm

The only advice i can give to keep you sane is when you think you've got the hang of it don't go with anyone who does it for a living (ie joker joe) who will show you just how its done then as you get your confidence and start to have some success the bugger turns it up a notch and gets two out of the same hole again and again like Paul bloody Daniels and to make it worse he does it over places ive just gone over Evil or Very Mad im sure he's cheating but im dammed if i know how !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloomin bait pump...   bloomin bait pump... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Nice one mate! I've only recently got "the knack" after months of trying. Getting a slim pump helped wonders tho..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13881

PostSubject: Re: bloomin bait pump...   bloomin bait pump... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Thats not what my mrs says lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloomin bait pump...   bloomin bait pump... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:48 pm

A world of difference! You need to try a slim one, you wouldn't go back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bloomin bait pump...   bloomin bait pump... Empty

Back to top Go down

bloomin bait pump...
Page 1 of 1