sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 supreme back on the water

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
steve@supreme
Giant Squid Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 252
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3368
Location : SUNNY RHYL

PostSubject: supreme back on the water   Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:05 pm

cheers cheers supreme is back on the water after a mini refit which includes new deck and engine hatches a coating of fibreglass and covering of non slip on the deck many thanks to Tony parry for his help also a new coat of paint she is now painted orange Laughing Laughing . looking forward to getting out now and catching some fish bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.SUPREME2.CO.UK
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 3293
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6650
Location : Sunny Rhyl

PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:14 pm

Good luck for the season ahead Steve.
May the weather be kind and the fish be plentiful !
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Good luck Steve. May the weather be with you, just need to update your picture now.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Heres a pic of supreme just after going back in the water on saturday if i mastered photobucket and a couple of the conditons that made splash point impossible





Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:25 pm

Bugger missed the supreme pic here it is
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:48 pm

ian40nw wrote:
Bugger missed the supreme pic here it is

amazing, she had glass windows when she was lifted in
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:54 pm

Has there been a problem with smashed windows as im guessing it was steve i saw putting the boards on but Simon didnt and i noticed Goldilocks etc werent boarded either
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:59 pm

ian40nw wrote:
Has there been a problem with smashed windows as im guessing it was steve i saw putting the boards on but Simon didnt and i noticed Goldilocks etc werent boarded either

yes and no, certain people have had windows broken regulary others haven't, Steve has just boarded them up as precaution
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:02 am

anthony@fish-jensen wrote:
ian40nw wrote:
Has there been a problem with smashed windows as im guessing it was steve i saw putting the boards on but Simon didnt and i noticed Goldilocks etc werent boarded either

yes and no, certain people have had windows broken regulary others haven't, Steve has just boarded them up as precaution

Just wondering if it was that or he had been watching me casting nearer and nearer to his boat Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:04 am

ian40nw wrote:
anthony@fish-jensen wrote:
ian40nw wrote:
Has there been a problem with smashed windows as im guessing it was steve i saw putting the boards on but Simon didnt and i noticed Goldilocks etc werent boarded either

yes and no, certain people have had windows broken regulary others haven't, Steve has just boarded them up as precaution

Just wondering if it was that or he had been watching me casting nearer and nearer to his boat Laughing

like I said Ian, PRECAUTION
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:09 am

i even managed to hit the big silver/grey hoist at the very end of the harbour somehow Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:11 am

Steve, Simon, Tony, duties going on red diesel on Wednesday ( 1st April) so fill your tanks.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:14 am

Tony Lever wrote:
Steve, Simon, Tony, duties going on red diesel on Wednesday ( 1st April) so fill your tanks.

won't be affecteg Tony we're classed as commercial
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:21 am

ian40nw wrote:
i even managed to hit the big silver/grey hoist at the very end of the harbour somehow Embarassed Embarassed

Hope you haven't damaged my new fishing rod
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:24 am

It's across the board, no exemptions. The only difference is you may not pay as much with this heating/propulsion concession but they're already talking about re- structuring that as well. The latest proposal for 2012 is to only produce red diesel for domestic heating purposes. Kerosene will dissapear completly and all Tractors , boats, plant machinery etc will run on ULSD (white diesel) each sector will then claim back some of the duty depending on their usage.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:28 am

anthony@fish-jensen wrote:
Tony Lever wrote:
Steve, Simon, Tony, duties going on red diesel on Wednesday ( 1st April) so fill your tanks.

won't be affecteg Tony we're classed as commercial

we claim it back Tony so it won't affect us, just means we have to lay more out in the first place
Back to top Go down
steve@supreme
Giant Squid Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 252
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3368
Location : SUNNY RHYL

PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:32 pm

Tony Lever wrote:
Steve, Simon, Tony, duties going on red diesel on Wednesday ( 1st April) so fill your tanks.

Mad Mad Mad too late last week 38.4p litre today 48p litre Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.SUPREME2.CO.UK
spaceman
Tope Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 1074
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4264
Location : Mold the home of the Spaceman

PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:26 pm

ian40nw wrote:
Bugger missed the supreme pic here it is

Nice job on the Supreme..

Same colour as my I-max Suit.

Best of luck for the coming season.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: supreme back on the water   

Back to top Go down
 
supreme back on the water
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Charter Boat Reports-
Jump to: