5 posters
AuthorMessage
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6056

Humber today & a PB for me Empty
PostSubject: Humber today & a PB for me   Humber today & a PB for me EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:46 pm

myself & cousin andrew set off this morning for the south side of the humber arrived about 4.30am got set up had a cuppa & waited a while for some water to fish in second cast big birdy great i thought its gonna be one of them days fished all day for a flounder a dab & a couple of whitings between us.we were going to pack up & leave when a guy in a red car pulled up & asked if we had been catching told him we were about to pack up & go i would stay a while longer says he as i have fished a couple of times this week & its started to fish about this time of the tide .So stay we did & not two minutes later i had a large whiting then a double shot of nice whitings unhooked them chucked back out a minute later my rod nearly shot over the tripod.I grabbed it & wound fish on got it to the edge andrew grabbed it & as he did so my other rod had a big bite followed by slack liner by the time either of us could get to it too late andrew fetched the fish up the bank all but 6lb barring an ounce what a start to 2012.if the guy in the red car happens to be reading this many thanks to you for making us think again about leaving hopfully i can get a couple of pics on cant get the ones i want off the memory card will post them too when i do
Humber today & a PB for me 010112-1812 Humber today & a PB for me 010112-1812 Humber today & a PB for me 010112-1412
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6695

PostSubject: Re: Humber today & a PB for me   Humber today & a PB for me EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:12 pm

well done on the fish lads maybe he in the red car was santa lol! in disguise now his works done Wink
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6108
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13666

PostSubject: Re: Humber today & a PB for me   Humber today & a PB for me EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:26 pm

It wasn't a red scirocco by any chance was it?

A nice fish to start your year there.
Back to top Go down
headwyn
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
headwyn

Number of posts : 2016
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8072

PostSubject: Re: Humber today & a PB for me   Humber today & a PB for me EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Good story and report.

Well done on the fish! cheers
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9179

PostSubject: Re: Humber today & a PB for me   Humber today & a PB for me EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Notbad wrote:
It wasn't a red scirocco by any chance was it?

Smile

Great report and a nice result.

Well done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humber today & a PB for me   Humber today & a PB for me Empty

Back to top Go down

Humber today & a PB for me
Page 1 of 1