Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ravens/lilypond

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ravens/lilypond Empty
PostSubject: ravens/lilypond   ravens/lilypond EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Off all this week and with lots to do i left monday free for a session down the island.
Called at gaz's for a formal chat and bait and set of for ravens got some rag and s/eel but left out maccie hoping id get some fresh. 1st mistake. got to ravens and a few lads already there. 1 i new ( nice to meet you again thomper). so i went inbetween ravens and sewer pipe. 1st cast produced a plump pollock on crab on the bottom.

ravens/lilypond Picture109

One other thing was the amount of lobster pots which i had to avoid and most of my fishing was close in. i carried on with crab on the bottom incase any hounds shown and on the other rod i tried to get some fresh maccie.

The only thing i had on the bottom was a couple of codling and a few wrasse.

ravens/lilypond Picture110-1

And a load of small wrasse and little pollock.

ravens/lilypond Picture111

After a few hours thomper shouted over they were going so i picked all my gear up and set up were they were to settle in for what i thought would be into darkness. 2 big rods out one with small baits and one whole s/eel. and carried on feathering in the hope of fresh maccie.

Then out the blue a tribe of local village idiots turn up muttering to each other he's on our spot. f**king holiday maker.
then the brighter one of the tribe spotted a welsh dragon on my arm and a welsh flag on my box. and then the bu**shit started im a match fisherman and ive had this and had that. then god struck me down with a bout of deafness.
They all set up. one hellbent on trying to get a set of feathers and a 6 ounce lead around either a boat jet ski or canoe while taking sips from his can of stella. then the 1 who persisted in using plain leads and crossing everyone me included then there was the dead head who kept casting side way's over everyone. and i nearly forgot the one who likes to fill all the puddles with piss.
Ipulled my 2 big rods in and for half an hour just tried for maccie ending up in just 3 big launce at this the idiots had got on my nerves that much i decided enough and headed of for some tea.

.Peeved of i decided to head for lilypond got there and it was empty and stinking so i settled down on the right hand side one big rod out with baited hokeyes and one short and the last one trying for maccie.
After an hour i gave up with the maccie and fished 2 rods with hokeyes one out. and a small rod closer in with just launce sandeel and rag worm. from then on it was just small dab's pollock blennies and scorpion fish.

ravens/lilypond Picture112

ravens/lilypond Picture113

then darkness fell so i put the small rod away and fished close in with 2 rods and big baits all to no avail not even a tap or a dog fish. so at ten o'clock i sacked it and headed home an hour later i was sat on my arse wondering how i would of got on if them d**k heads wouldnt of turned up.
and what a wasted day.
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6686

ravens/lilypond Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravens/lilypond   ravens/lilypond EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:09 pm

pity about the village idiots but at least you had a few fish that's why i like wind swept beaches at least you can find seclusion good report sunny
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9170

ravens/lilypond Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravens/lilypond   ravens/lilypond EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:48 pm

An interesting report Joe.
Shame about the idiots and such a pity these beautiful spots stink of piss!

Great photo's and a good variety of fish!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Sponsored content

ravens/lilypond Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravens/lilypond   ravens/lilypond Empty

Back to top Go down

ravens/lilypond
Page 1 of 1