Go down 
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6690

mixed bag  Empty
PostSubject: mixed bag    mixed bag  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:01 am

sunny went farther afield for a change sea was flat calm but perfect to practice my pendulum casting Laughing loads of others fishing but no one had caught anything Crying or Very sad I managed to get a good spot which had broken ground at range i fished rotten bottom rigs x2 rods one up one down didn't take the camera as it was raining when i set off Suspect fished fresh lug baits first cast out it was 10pm just before high water i launched the first rod at the horizon second rod in now as well made a cracking change,,
(no wind ) 5 mins slack liner and fish on unbelievable a mackerel :afraid: the bloke next to me came over saying something about my golden b***s i gave them the fish for bait,, fresh bait on and out to the rough ground and got a bite a pin whiting rebating each rod every 5 mins with fresh lug baits as the crabs were having a field day i fished for x2 hrs and used x70 lug worms total fish caught x4 dogfish x6 whiting x1 mackerel enjoyed the session made a change the dogfish were a good size about all over a pound+ biggest whiting about 3\4 lb as far as i know i only saw one person catch another fish, a dog fish enjoyed the change in venue Wink sunny Cool Cool

Last edited by congerman1962 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : x6 whiting not 5)
Back to top Go down

mixed bag
Page 1 of 1