2 posters
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6680

loading pictures Empty
PostSubject: loading pictures   loading pictures EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:13 pm

hi there folks you must be sick of this question by now but please bare with me Embarassed i have been trying to load photos on the site by photo bucket +the other way suggested on the site, but i can add to photo bucket get the the photos to the bucket + tried to do it the other way but cant get them onto the site sorry for the the question how to load them. I am like loads of others OK at fishing but crap at computers even my wife is stunned she has tried but cant get them on the site i have read the loading of pics on the site but it must be something simple I haven't done Embarassed scratch
Back to top Go down
headwyn
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
headwyn

Number of posts : 2016
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8057

loading pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: loading pictures   loading pictures EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Have the report youre writing open in another window and log into photobucket.

Go into your album on photobucket and move the cursor over the photo you want to put in your report.

A dropdown box should appear below the photo and you need to copy the code in the bottom box. Highlight the code, then right click and copy if it doesnt do it automatically when you click on the code.

Change windows now.

Go to where you want the photo in your report and right click then paste. You will see the code now but when you press submit this will make the photo appear as it is a link to your photobucket photo.

Hope that helps. Have a play to see if you can do it. You can always delete your post later if it doesnt work.

Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6680

loading pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: loading pictures   loading pictures EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:56 pm

thanks for your help sorted hopefully lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

loading pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: loading pictures   loading pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

loading pictures
Page 1 of 1