sunnyrhyl.com

Warning: May Contain Nuts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A couple of pictures of fish caught on my recent fishing trips

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade7
Sprat Hunter

Number of posts : 21
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 288

PostSubject: A couple of pictures of fish caught on my recent fishing trips   Sun May 28, 2017 8:43 am

On Saturday 27th May we caught 7 different species, plenty of whiting, dabs, 1 plaice,, Smooth Hound, 9 Dog Fish, 3 Bull Huss's and a Star Fish, just 10 minutes North from the last perch outside Rhyl Harbour, another good day in the sunshine on the Irish Sea at Sunny Rhyl.
On Saturday 20th May went down towards the Great Orme again plenty of fish about lines down and straight into a Bull Huss each a cracking start to another very good day, we had a little challenge to see who was going to get the first mackerel of the season then ha ho both at the same time we pulled 2 up each.
The Sea Bass was caught by brother in law who I took out mid week whist he was on holiday here with 2 of my sisters they had a great few hours non stop fish coming up, kept me busy taking the fish off the hooks and baiting up for them.
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
JUDGE OF THE MONTH
JUDGE OF THE MONTH

Number of posts : 2119
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4682

PostSubject: Re: A couple of pictures of fish caught on my recent fishing trips   Sun May 28, 2017 9:23 am

Well done a good report and pictures. boat cth cth
Back to top Go down
Logger
Great White Hunter

Number of posts : 5820
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9800

PostSubject: Re: A couple of pictures of fish caught on my recent fishing trips   Sun May 28, 2017 9:36 am

Some belters there cth
Back to top Go down
Dan
Giant Squid Hunter

Number of posts : 242
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3297

PostSubject: Re: A couple of pictures of fish caught on my recent fishing trips   Sun May 28, 2017 10:00 am

Well done, some nice fish there, it looks like a little tope you had there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Notbad
The Big Cheese

Number of posts : 4491
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9077

PostSubject: Re: A couple of pictures of fish caught on my recent fishing trips   Mon May 29, 2017 9:28 am

A great set of pics there!
Back to top Go down
stevo
Tackle Guru

Number of posts : 3363
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7212

PostSubject: Re: A couple of pictures of fish caught on my recent fishing trips   Mon May 29, 2017 10:35 pm

Cracking report and pic's mate some nice fish there thumbs up

Skate Hunter

Number of posts : 860
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3450

PostSubject: Re: A couple of pictures of fish caught on my recent fishing trips   Tue May 30, 2017 5:55 pm

Nice report & photos well done folks cheers cheers cheers cth boat
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Son of the Sea

Number of posts : 552
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 1135

PostSubject: Re: A couple of pictures of fish caught on my recent fishing trips   Tue May 30, 2017 7:04 pm

Liked your report and pics,nice to know where you fished.
Be out on my first trip out on my own boat soon,it's handy having the info.
Until I get the feel of the boat I won't be going too far,so just offshore at Rhyl sounds favorite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of pictures of fish caught on my recent fishing trips   

Back to top Go down

A couple of pictures of fish caught on my recent fishing trips
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Small Boats & Kayaks-
Jump to: