sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

llandudno match report

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

llandudno match report Empty
PostSubject: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:51 pm

the story so far the match started on time at 7pm and it was raining in the first hour a few fish were caught dogd dabs yting poor cod a snotty and codling the rain was so bad i have had to come back and change my clothes full match report to follow llandudno match report Image0118did i say it was raining well its raining ,
Back to top Go down
MusselMan
ADMIN
MusselMan

Number of posts : 1310
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7136

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:41 pm

It's rained on my bonfire and put it out Evil or Very Mad !

Fortunately we got all the fireworks done early and had plenty in for everyone to drink drunken

Looking forward to the full soggy report, keep up the good work ("he says whilst sat in his nice warm dry house").
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:54 am

the match ended at 12 and guess what it stopped raining Bxxxxxd
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

Number of posts : 755
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6168

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:25 pm

Wasnt the best session I have ever had, broke the handle on me reel, my spare was close to giving in too. Put a hook in my finger, it pi55ed down all night, oh, and i blanked !!

Thanks for all the hard work involved in organising a cracking night !

Nice to put some faces to names too. Heres to the next one eh !
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9179

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:20 pm

krissly999 wrote:
who won

I'm sure Dogger will give us a full report when he's dried out Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7229

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:47 pm

One of the 2 matches on North Shore last night was ours. 17 fishing, when it wasn`t raining it was pi**ing down Crying or Very sad
The undersize whiting were throwing themselves on the hooks as soon as they hit the bottom, even big baits like whole sandeel and peeler crab weren`t safe.
The winner had 5 whiting in-size ( 27cms.) and a dog.
I managed 4th with a codling of 0.85 kgs. just short of 2 pound, and a whiting, I missed the heaviest fish prize by 0.02, it went to a doggie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:07 pm

the report, out of 15 score cards handed in 96 fish were caught the winner marek potocky (not a forum member ) had a length of 517 cms and 17 fish second was carl hopwood with a length of 403 cms and dave p was third with 354 cms the biggest fish i saw was a codling just under 4lbs it was a good night apart from the rain which became unbearable after a couple of hours , thanks for all who attended and sarah will be organising another match in january i will keep you posted ....cheers phill
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9179

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Cheers for the report Phill.
Well done Marek!!!!!

And a 4lb Codling !!!!
Great stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Thanks to all who organised the match, and the brave girls on the measuring duties. Wet.....wet....wet I had 3 dogs but packed up 1 hour before the end...
Nict to meet some new faces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:07 pm

cough cough i was on measuring duties as well i know my hood was up but come on you can take it to far
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:16 am

Any chance of putting up thye peg numbers for the top 3 please ?

I was peg 6 and blanked.
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6108
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13666

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:29 am

We will done all in unhealthy conditions by the sound of it.

Hope your cough gets better Phil!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:48 am

first was peg 24 second was 29 and third was 39
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:06 am

Thanks for that Phil, looks like all the winners where on the opposite side of the pier to me !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:26 am

Yea but the best fish of the night was caught on your side Ian.
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:45 am

Im expecting that to of been the 45ck cod that the lad on number 4 caught ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:02 am

Did you mean 45CM??????????????? lol!
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:14 am

something like that !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:18 am

That lads dad was fishing next to me and he said that it was the first time his lad had been sea fishing. Must have been beginners luck. The jammy XXXXXXX Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: llandudno match report   llandudno match report Empty

Back to top Go down

llandudno match report
Page 1 of 1