sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where's every-one gone ??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Where's every-one gone ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's every-one gone ??   Where's every-one gone ?? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:29 pm

just put my splash point report on
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13887

PostSubject: Re: Where's every-one gone ??   Where's every-one gone ?? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:29 pm

People come and go on forums all the time due to a variety of reasons and busy lives but we've got new members signing up all the time so in a way it's just Sunny Rhyl refreshing it's self  Very Happy 

It is a pity more members dont put their reports on but when you consider the quality of the reports we do get on here it must be quite daunting for anyone to try and match them and come up to the high expectations we have.
 lol! Cool
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2861
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7847

PostSubject: Re: Where's every-one gone ??   Where's every-one gone ?? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:21 pm

Self praise is no praise at all Logger you should no that better than anyone. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Where's every-one gone ??   Where's every-one gone ?? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:54 pm

What a Face 

Actually I wasn't on about me Jim but thanks for the compliment i'll take that  Cool  Laughing 
Its about time we had a report from you and Ross isn't it   Question 

Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13635

PostSubject: Re: Where's every-one gone ??   Where's every-one gone ?? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Interesting observation Ken,

Many sites as you'll know require you to log in to view, this has never been the policy at SunnyRhyl but it does mean we don't know if the guests viewing are members who haven't bothered to log in.

January can be a tough fishing month, but you are right I've see local catches on Facebook that aren't on here, of course if Facebookers manage their settings then they are only sharing the info with their Facebook friends and not on an open site where anyone can see it and maybe they don't want that.

I hope no one holds off doing a report because they feel they have to meet some kind of high standard, it's not a literary competition!

I would ask people to consider whether some of the jokes that get posted could be turning people off the site though. Some get deleted, some are a bit marginal.

Anyway, We would be pleased to consider all thoughts on the site whether posted on this thread or by private message to me or Logger if you prefer not to voice an opinion openly.

Smile 

It's a managed democracy but happy to listen to suggestions!

Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

PostSubject: Re: Where's every-one gone ??   Where's every-one gone ?? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:19 am

logger wrote:
 What a Face 

Actually I wasn't on about me Jim but thanks for the compliment i'll take that  Cool  Laughing 

I am sorry that we have not been able to put a report up but in truth we have not had the good fortune to have been able to do any fishing over the last few months due to in Ross case having to feed his family and in mine being a bit p--sed of with the weather. I wish that we had the good fortune to live close enough to the sea to not only fish on a regular basis but put lots of reports and pictures on the forum. I am in fact quite jealous of you lot of wa--kers who can stroll down to the beach and lob a lead out for a couple of hours and then go home. In our case we have to make a day of it with lots of planning and her indoors to please. It takes me 3 weeks of painting for one days fishing. So a little tear or a little sympathy might be in order Logger instead of demanding reports from an OAP. lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's every-one gone ??   Where's every-one gone ?? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:22 am

Is there another method of loading photos on this site as Photobucket can test my patience................its a pain in the rear......very off putting...............anyone else agree ????????????
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

PostSubject: Re: Where's every-one gone ??   Where's every-one gone ?? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:04 am

I use the one on the Forum. Not easy but it works OK. study 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Where's every-one gone ??   Where's every-one gone ?? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:14 am

Have a look at Photos Direct on General chat Mick.
Its the first one on there  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Where's every-one gone ??   Where's every-one gone ?? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:21 am

kirky's dad wrote:
logger wrote:
 What a Face 

I am sorry that we have not been able to put a report up but in truth we have not had the good fortune to have been able to do any fishing over the last few months due to in Ross case having to feed his family and in mine being a bit p--sed of with the weather. I wish that we had the good fortune to live close enough to the sea to not only fish on a regular basis but put lots of reports and pictures on the forum. I am in fact quite jealous of you lot of wa--kers who can stroll down to the beach and lob a lead out for a couple of hours and then go home. In our case we have to make a day of it with lots of planning and her indoors to please. It takes me 3 weeks of painting for one days fishing. So a little tear or a little sympathy might be in order Logger instead of demanding reports from an OAP. lol! 

Being far from the sea never stopped Talkingbullhuss  Exclamation 
Granted he's insane but......
 Razz Razz Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Lost articles   Where's every-one gone ?? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:43 pm

I am out next Sunday at Talacre in a match, hope there is plenty to report, but I don't put on the matches I fish because no one knows the fishermen in question, just me, so will post the general catch and mine, if there is one to report, and if anyone wants to join our match for £4 in the pot with money to be won for largest fish and most fish, the only thing for guests is that there are no points to be recorded for the national comp, so p m me if you want details of the match.  Very Happy   Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Where's every-one gone ??   Where's every-one gone ?? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:06 pm

We may not know the poeple your fishing with Phil but we know you and we are interested  study Very Happy 

There's always a story to be told, even if it includes a blank its still a report on how the area is fishing and the information will be useful to others  Cool 

And on top of all that I love to read about everybody's adventures  cheers

Who needs Sea Angler when its all happening right here  Question Exclamation Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: last match report   Where's every-one gone ?? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Dave, Did I mention that our last match was at Penmaenmawr, as you all may be aware its a flat beach and the tide runs in quite quick, so I set up 30 mts from water line, went to edge to make my first cast, walked back to my rod rest, just as I got there I had great pull, thought the line had caught, but no.. a nice bass in first few mins of match, I didn't win the match but won the money for the largest fish.  Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Where's every-one gone ??   Where's every-one gone ?? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:26 pm

Well done Phil  cheers 
Thats just the type of report we all love  cheers cheers cheers 
(Keep em coming  Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's every-one gone ??   Where's every-one gone ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's every-one gone ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com :: General Stuff :: General Chat-