sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

menai 18.9.10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: menai 18.9.10   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:20 am

record breaking day on the menai ..
by nath Today at 10:02 am

.met up with jay ( mytime ) @ 6.30am at the club decided the weather wasnt playim ball so we set of for the menai , jay had allready arranged live eel , met up with dave on his warrior 150 , first time out on his own ,,,, ahhh bless....
picked up the eels.(from dave on board destiny , cheers mate) .. launched dave i took him out on his boat to show him the ropes ,i got back on with jay we drifted at the gap for an hour or so with nothin ,
headed back up the estuary decided to anchor up , fished the live eel , i missed a bite which im sure was at the least a double figure bass ( i wish ) ,,, then the self proclaimed bass master hooked into a fish , from the pull on the rod i thought it was a weaver , but no ...he landed what has to be the smallest bass of the year ... and i kid you not he was gonna keep it ,,,, ,,, he just couldnt contain himself and that sayin we have all heard a million times before came rolling off his tounge , I COULD CATCH BASS IN A PUDDLE OF PISS......
yes jay we know......
anyway , we carried on all day , and bass master landed another bass fry , and 2 doggies,,,, i caught 2 doggies all day ,,,,, which were of course my target species as the freezer is full of bass,,,, lol,,,,,

met back up with dave at fellinehli , he landed doggies and a thornback ,,,, trailered his boat for him and set off home ,,,,,
all in all a very enjoyable day ,, beautiful scenery and not bad company ,,,, and his new seats are superb ,, well done tracey ,, i gotta get some ,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: menai 18.9.10   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:25 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: menai 18.9.10   Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Glad to see my power eels were working..... lol!
Back to top Go down
stevo
Tackle Guru

Number of posts : 3282
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7045

PostSubject: Re: menai 18.9.10   Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Great stuff mate nice pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter

Number of posts : 3293
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6702