sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Porth Namarch Advice Please !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Porth Namarch Advice Please !!!  Empty
PostSubject: Porth Namarch Advice Please !!!    Porth Namarch Advice Please !!!  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Went for a day out this week with the mrs and little one and ended up in Anglesey (like i always do).
Anyway long story short we ended up at the Breakwater Country Park. We had a walk round and found the coastal path. So i went down to the rocks and had a look round.
I fancy having a go fishing there but i was wondering if anyone has got any advice for me on the area and also any hints or tips.
I think its called Porth Namarch but im not sure so please bear with me if im wrong.

Cheers scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
headwyn
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
headwyn

Number of posts : 2016
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8057

PostSubject: Re: Porth Namarch Advice Please !!!    Porth Namarch Advice Please !!!  EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:52 pm

We have fished on the rocks stright down from the carpark and had small Wrasse and Pollack. The water is shallow here.

There are some good marks into deep water more towards North Stack but ive only heard about them and never fished them.

Hopefully someone will be able to enlighten us both as its an area i fancy exploring in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Porth Namarch Advice Please !!!    Porth Namarch Advice Please !!!  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:33 am

Thanks for the advice and the word of warning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Porth Namarch Advice Please !!!    Porth Namarch Advice Please !!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Porth Namarch Advice Please !!!
Page 1 of 1