Go down 
AuthorMessage
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

Number of posts : 755
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6171

Concrete Sectional Building ( Sold ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concrete Sectional Building ( Sold )   Concrete Sectional Building ( Sold ) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Not wanting to p**s on your parade mate, just remember that with the roofing sheets YOU as the OWNER are RESPONSIBLE of the safe dismantling, removal AND DISPOSAL of the Asbestos cement sheets.

I am a building contractor that does get involved regularly with Asbestos removal, be very carefull mate !

I would suggest you get rid of the roof prior to selling, sounds daft I know, but it could cost you a lot of time, heartache and money otherwise.

PM me if you like and I can try to advise you, if you leave the sheets alone there is no problem, but if you take it apart you need to do it properly (getting a mate to do it etc) will cut no ice with the authorities.
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

Number of posts : 755
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6171

Concrete Sectional Building ( Sold ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concrete Sectional Building ( Sold )   Concrete Sectional Building ( Sold ) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:22 am

Cambodian wrote:
ianroberts wrote:
Not wanting to p**s on your parade mate, just remember that with the roofing sheets YOU as the OWNER are RESPONSIBLE of the safe dismantling, removal AND DISPOSAL of the Asbestos cement sheets.

I am a building contractor that does get involved regularly with Asbestos removal, be very carefull mate !

I would suggest you get rid of the roof prior to selling, sounds daft I know, but it could cost you a lot of time, heartache and money otherwise.

PM me if you like and I can try to advise you, if you leave the sheets alone there is no problem, but if you take it apart you need to do it properly (getting a mate to do it etc) will cut no ice with the authorities.

Top bit of advice there ol Boshy Mucker

Thats what im here for ! lol
Back to top Go down

Concrete Sectional Building ( Sold )
Page 1 of 1