sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oops wind again

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Oops wind again Empty
PostSubject: Oops wind again   Oops wind again EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:26 pm

I am hoping I can get some info on the best and worst wind directions for fishing our coast. I learned this morning that a N/W is not too clever in fact unfishable. No
If any of you feel that you may be giving away "state secrets" a pm would do either way I would certainly appreciate any good advice, I am also sure that some other members shouldl benefit , thanks in advance cheers
Back to top Go down

Oops wind again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops wind again   Oops wind again EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:39 pm

mickfish wrote:
I am hoping I can get some info on the best and worst wind directions for fishing our coast. I learned this morning that a N/W is not too clever in fact unfishable. No
If any of you feel that you may be giving away "state secrets" a pm would do either way I would certainly appreciate any good advice, I am also sure that some other members shouldl benefit , thanks in advance cheers

in the summer, over low water, especially on the flood, a NW is perfect. anything between north and west is good in the summer. south and SE are ok in the summer but are best in the winter. otherwise unless they are very light winds you will probably struggle. thats for round rhyl area anyway
Back to top Go down

Oops wind again
Page 1 of 1