4 posters
AuthorMessage
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

Number of posts : 1717
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4987

Site keeps crashing Empty
PostSubject: Site keeps crashing   Site keeps crashing EmptySun May 05, 2024 12:06 pm

I am getting inundated with adverts and the site keeps crashing,
anyone else having the same problem?
The ads are covering the post scripts.
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6108
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13669

PostSubject: Re: Site keeps crashing   Site keeps crashing EmptySun May 05, 2024 1:59 pm

VALVEBOUNCE wrote:

Not had problems with site crashing myself, however I did have a problem with overlarge ads earlier, I clicked on an X top right of ad and it's not happened since, I've found nothing reported about any current problem on forum motion support.

Anyone else?

ADMIN
MusselMan

Number of posts : 1310
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7139

PostSubject: Re: Site keeps crashing   Site keeps crashing EmptySun May 05, 2024 4:53 pm

Been working ok for me. Might be an issue with which browser you are using perhaps. I use firefox.

You could install ad block software as a browser extension. The one I use is from here https://adblockplus.org/ although for the sunnyrhyl site I have configured it so ads are enabled.
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

PostSubject: Re: Site keeps crashing   Site keeps crashing EmptyMon May 06, 2024 12:35 pm

Notbad wrote:
VALVEBOUNCE wrote:

Not had problems with site crashing myself, however I did have a problem with overlarge ads earlier, I clicked on an X top right of ad and it's not happened since, I've found nothing reported about any current problem on forum motion support.

Anyone else?

I pressed the cross and got taken to 'criteo ads'I requested no more ads
They say the ads will stop inside 24hrs.
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

PostSubject: Re: Site keeps crashing   Site keeps crashing EmptyMon May 06, 2024 12:39 pm

MusselMan wrote:
Been working ok for me. Might be an issue with which browser you are using perhaps. I use firefox.

You could install ad block software as a browser extension. The one I use is from here https://adblockplus.org/     although for the sunnyrhyl site I have configured it so ads are enabled.

I had adblock intalled but I couldn't get on utube unless I paid for ad free utube.
I might reinstall ad block and see if it helps.
Back to top Go down
MusselMan
ADMIN
MusselMan

Number of posts : 1310
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7139

PostSubject: Re: Site keeps crashing   Site keeps crashing EmptyMon May 06, 2024 12:54 pm

VALVEBOUNCE wrote:
MusselMan wrote:

You could install ad block software as a browser extension. The one I use is from here https://adblockplus.org/     although for the sunnyrhyl site I have configured it so ads are enabled.

I had adblock intalled but I couldn't get on utube unless I paid for ad free utube.

You can enable adblock to allow ads for utube (or any other site that is complaining). I can use utube no problem.

When you are trying to get on utube, look at the top right of your browser and you should see adblock showing a hand in a red hexagon. Click on the hand and then select "always". The hand should change to a thumbs up in a green hexagon and all should be good.
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

PostSubject: Re: Site keeps crashing   Site keeps crashing EmptyMon May 06, 2024 3:20 pm

MusselMan wrote:
VALVEBOUNCE wrote:
MusselMan wrote:

You can enable adblock to allow ads for utube (or any other site that is complaining). I can use utube no problem.

When you are trying to get on utube, look at the top right of your browser and you should see adblock showing a hand in a red hexagon. Click on the hand and then select "always". The hand should change to a thumbs up in a green hexagon and all should be good.

Much obliged MM
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7870

PostSubject: Re: Site keeps crashing   Site keeps crashing EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:26 am

I’m have no problem 🤞.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site keeps crashing   Site keeps crashing Empty

Back to top Go down

Site keeps crashing
Page 1 of 1