Go down 
AuthorMessage
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

Number of posts : 1713
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4971

Harbour master at Rhyl Empty
PostSubject: Harbour master at Rhyl   Harbour master at Rhyl EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 8:14 pm

I've phoned the harbourmaster at Rhyl four times,twice on the landline and twice on the mobile number.(Arthur I believe) Not managed to get through.
If all goes to plan I want to get out from Rhyl on thursday the 26th,I'll need a tractor launch because of my bad leg/foot.
I have the insurance certificate and will need to register with the harbourmaster.
My brother will be with me,but he's newer at the launching game than me.
Does anybody know how to get in touch apart from the landline and mobile number?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harbour master at Rhyl   Harbour master at Rhyl EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 10:13 pm

Arthur has left and we have a new harbourmaster, Craig. I'll be down the harbour tomorrow morning so if I see him I'll check the numbers (strangely I don't have them on my phone) and pass them on to make sure you have the right ones and will let him know you've been a after him. Failing that you're best coming to the harbourmaster office between 9 and 5 and someone should be about
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

PostSubject: Re: Harbour master at Rhyl   Harbour master at Rhyl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 12:26 am

Thanks Simon,that would be very handy.
After everything finally clicking into place,this will be my first chance to get the boat out this year.
(first time out to sea on my own boat)
I was sat in the boat Sunday after fitting a couple of rod holders,my next door neighbour came out and asked me if I knew it wasn't going anywhere,she said she was worried that Dementia might have kicked in.I said,oh really,I was just on my way to Colwyn bay. lol!
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

PostSubject: Re: Harbour master at Rhyl   Harbour master at Rhyl EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 8:39 pm

I phoned the harbourmaster today Simon,he put me in the picture.
He said when I am ready,give myself time to register before I launch.
My brother has cried off again,so it looks like next week.
The tide times are handier anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harbour master at Rhyl   Harbour master at Rhyl Empty

Back to top Go down

Harbour master at Rhyl
Page 1 of 1