5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhod Lloyd
Fishing Addict
Rhod Lloyd

Number of posts : 617
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6476

For Dave, "Beyond the black stump" Empty
PostSubject: For Dave, "Beyond the black stump"   For Dave, "Beyond the black stump" EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 11:35 pm

Peebles! isn't that the other side of the back of beyond, I had a look on the map, it was all blank with a message "HERE BE DRAGONS"
Ah well, you have to follow the work, I hope you have found a good place to stay.
Judy and I are heading up that way mid September hopefully to Skye if the weather behaves.
It is a shame you will be so far from Rhyl, I was thinking of holding a "Master Class"to show you all how to catch fish, and I don't mean those pet ones You and some other moderators show off now and then.
I plan on being around N Wales probably mid October, so may catch up with some of you around then, Rhod
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9929

PostSubject: Re: For Dave, "Beyond the black stump"   For Dave, "Beyond the black stump" EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 9:48 pm

Rhod Lloyd wrote:

It is a shame you will be so far from Rhyl, I was thinking of holding a "Master Class"to show you all how to catch fish, and I don't mean those pet ones You and some other moderators show off now and then.
I plan on being around N Wales probably mid October, so may catch up with some of you around then, Rhod  

Any help on catching more fish is very welcome let us know when your
coming to sunnyrhyl and i'll try to meet up for a "master class" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rhod Lloyd
Fishing Addict
Rhod Lloyd

Number of posts : 617
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6476

PostSubject: Re: For Dave, "Beyond the black stump"   For Dave, "Beyond the black stump" EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:55 am

Trouble is Stevo the fish there today are about 10 generations from the ones I used to charm out of the water, don't know if they will cooperate as they used to.
It could have been my youthfull appearance in those days, also I have a beard now!
No excuses, It will be great to meet up with the names I know from the Forum.
Back to top Go down
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7222

PostSubject: Re: For Dave, "Beyond the black stump"   For Dave, "Beyond the black stump" EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 8:51 am

Looking forward to meeting you Rhod.
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6107
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13658

PostSubject: Re: For Dave, "Beyond the black stump"   For Dave, "Beyond the black stump" EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 7:43 am

Sleep party

I'm sure we can arrange a sunny Rhyl meet up Rhod, either beyond the black stump or by the orange rod!
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9929

PostSubject: Re: For Dave, "Beyond the black stump"   For Dave, "Beyond the black stump" EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 6:55 pm

Notbad wrote:
Sleep  party

I'm sure we can arrange a sunny Rhyl meet up Rhod, either beyond the black stump or by the orange rod!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13895

PostSubject: Re: For Dave, "Beyond the black stump"   For Dave, "Beyond the black stump" EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 12:23 am

Sorry for the late reply but my phone signal is pants in the back of beyond..... for a change Neutral
I'm staying in the forest for now as there's nowhere within reason to stay around there without bankrupting myself Suspect

Time to stock up on caravan curry tongue

Look forward to meeting you Rhod (hopefully) cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Dave, "Beyond the black stump"   For Dave, "Beyond the black stump" Empty

Back to top Go down

For Dave, "Beyond the black stump"
Page 1 of 1