for sale LARGE CHEST WADERS XXXL size9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6690

for sale LARGE CHEST WADERS XXXL size9 Empty
PostSubject: for sale LARGE CHEST WADERS XXXL size9   for sale LARGE CHEST WADERS XXXL size9 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 2:41 pm

I am selling these as I dont need them now, These are a super item I looked everywhere for chest waders and could not find any to fit or of the quality I wanted so I decided to get A pair specially made to my needs the speck are as follows They are XXXL thats UK measurement
They have welded joints with double hitch folded stitching. This means the strongest joints and helps to avoid wet legs. They have the upper made from thick, supple, crack resistant PVC sheet. The adjustable pull over straps include quick release, hard wearing plastic clasps to ensure your can remove them quickly if you fall in. They also have an internal pocket and a drawstring.The boots are extra thick to stop the water (river ) compressing the boot, They are warm in the cold water when wading for long periods studded soles (not the cheap crappy studs ) but quality ones to help on slimy stones you can adjust the drawstring in them to help the fit size 9 . I would like £60 please they cost me £170 just before Xmas I live in 10 minutes from corwen they have only  been worn about x5 times
for sale LARGE CHEST WADERS XXXL size9 Chest%20001_zpswrb3vlht
for sale LARGE CHEST WADERS XXXL size9 Chest%20004_zpscfcxgijn

Last edited by congerman1962 on Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6690

for sale LARGE CHEST WADERS XXXL size9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for sale LARGE CHEST WADERS XXXL size9   for sale LARGE CHEST WADERS XXXL size9 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 10:47 am

still for sale
Back to top Go down

for sale LARGE CHEST WADERS XXXL size9
Page 1 of 1