7 posters
AuthorMessage
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13905

Like a Man Possessed  Empty
PostSubject: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:42 am

A call in the week from Tim asking if i'd like to join himself and Alan for a session at Penmeanmawr last night was gladly excepted, I was soon in touch with Arwel who agreed to come along after he'd blown the dust off his gear as he hasn't fished from the shore for almost two years  affraid

Our special guest for the evening was Kirkys Dad aka Jim who is up on holiday for the week as you may have read in his earlier post.

Like a Man Possessed  20151028

Arwel thought a little prayer to the fishing gods may be in order as he hasn't been for so long  Exclamation  

Like a Man Possessed  20151027

And it worked for him as he was like a man possessed pulling in fish from his first cast to his last  cheers

Like a Man Possessed  20151029

Jim was next into the fish then on my 4th or 5th cast just as I was wondering if I was going to get any fish at all I had a good bite then a slack line which ended up being a Doggy, Blank avoided  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

Like a Man Possessed  20151030

Like a Man Possessed  20151031

Definitely possessed  Twisted Evil  

Like a Man Possessed  20151032

Alan had been collecting bait with Tim but once he returned to his rod he was pulling them in one and two at a time  ice

Like a Man Possessed  20151033

Like a Man Possessed  20151034

Like a Man Possessed  20151035

What do you reckon  Question  Twisted Evil  Arrow

Like a Man Possessed  20151036

Like a Man Possessed  20151037

Like a Man Possessed  20151038

Like a Man Possessed  20151039

Definitely  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  rolling laugh  

Like a Man Possessed  20151040

Didn't see much of Tim I'm afraid apart from his headlamp as he was all over the beach collecting bait so he could fish the flood (Another one who's possessed  Twisted Evil  ) fishing

Apart from Arwel's Flounder all we had was Whiting and Dogs but once the fish came on to feed properly it was non stop action and great fun cheers

Great company as always and plenty of laughs Very Happy  Very Happy

Just need to find a priest now to exorcise Arwel  bye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:13 am

Great report and pics Dave looks like a busy session, no time for a curry on this one, well done all
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:17 am

Wow great session chaps well done everyone cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:40 am

good report Dave well Done mate
Back to top Go down
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7232

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:51 am

Nice session lads, it`s hard to find anything else when those dogs are on the feed there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:57 am

Good to see you boys really enjoyed it doggies good size too!! Plenty whiting as well .me and got shot stayed till after 3 am I was knackerd when I got Back stoke ...great to See you lads . Got my target fish in the end..
Like a Man Possessed  3CD6C372-BB1A-4D9A-90F1-6EA6746F9872_zpsj1sbvtvn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:34 am

great report as always dave sorry we didn't have a lot of time to  chat we were all to busy catching fish and thats a first. well done to tim on his bass all i had over high water was whiting but they were none stop
i think i might have had  a bass on the ebb  but tim had to go home early lol! rolling laugh great to see you all cheers cheers bye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:43 am

Got back to stoke at 5 am and with being on the town night before my eyes had match sticks in to keep me awake lol . Not doing that again for a long time lol beer beer
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6108
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13669

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:43 am

it's a bit early for Hallow'een masks isn't it?

Great to know there's still a Bass about!
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7870

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:08 pm

Great report Dave and thanks for inviting me along and for the lift. Nice meeting you all good company and lots of fish between us. Well done on the Bass Tim you looked Knackered before we started and with all that walking round the beach looking for worms then stopping till 3 am it's a wonder you got home. Thanks again all. Very Happy: [url=http://co  (Tim  fishing )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Possessed? Not too sure. Dodgy photography?? Most definitely!!! The prayer was for BASS, but glad Tim got the benefit of it!

Good night to be out and great company. Might not leave it as long next time...........

Tim, was that on blow lug or black (or special bait that's a secret???)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:28 pm

Nice one lads
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13905

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:38 pm

joker44 wrote:
Nice one lads

Hope your on the mend mate we miss you on the beach Very Happy
Back to top Go down
headwyn
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
headwyn

Number of posts : 2016
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8075

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:14 pm

Nice to see a few fish for you all, and yes i reckon Arwel could do with exercising too lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:09 pm

headwyn wrote:
Nice to see a few fish for you all, and yes i reckon Arwel could do with exercising too lol!

I had a thick jumper on Kev! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6059

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:47 pm

Cracking report & pics cheers cheers cheers cheers  good to see arwel escaped from his bandages well done all fish fish fishing bye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:50 pm

tatch wrote:
Cracking report & pics cheers cheers cheers cheers  good to see arwel escaped from his bandages well done all fish fish fishing bye

Cheers Tatch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 8:30 pm

Great report mate well done on the fishing some great pics there fishing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Man Possessed    Like a Man Possessed  Empty

Back to top Go down

Like a Man Possessed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com :: Sea Fishing :: Sea Fishing Shore Reports-
Jump to: