sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

parkinsons and fishing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

parkinsons and fishing. Empty
PostSubject: parkinsons and fishing.   parkinsons and fishing. EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:03 am

hi like me do you have parkinsons disease or know someone that has parkinsons that went fishing or any other sport or hobby that they did or want to try?
I'm going to see If I can set up a group for people with parkinsons that are in need of some help with fishing etc.
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13895

PostSubject: Re: parkinsons and fishing.   parkinsons and fishing. EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:11 am

That sounds like a great idea Idea Very Happy

I'm sure I can speak for all the members of Sunnyrhyl when I say you have our full support and good wishes for this worthy venture sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: parkinsons and fishing.   parkinsons and fishing. EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:23 pm

Having been diagnosed with front lobe dementia all sports go through the alzhimers society i have been asked to help other people with similar problems i have been helping out with the coarse and flyfishing it gives me no end of pleasure and i dont wet a line i am not aware of anybody that does sea fishing and i have not been asked although they are aware i do all fishing maybe if you get in touch with the alzhimers society they could point you in the right direction
hope this helps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: parkinsons and fishing.   parkinsons and fishing. EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:56 pm

I am seeing a person from parkinsons uk next week so something could happen from that ?
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6107
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13658

PostSubject: Re: parkinsons and fishing.   parkinsons and fishing. EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:44 am

I clicked on this expecting to find a tasteless joke.

Delighted to find otherwise,

Well done you, if we can help in any way I'm sure we will be right beside you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: parkinsons and fishing.   parkinsons and fishing. Empty

Back to top Go down

parkinsons and fishing.
Page 1 of 1