sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A late night with got shot !!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

A late night with got shot !! Empty
PostSubject: A late night with got shot !!   A late night with got shot !! EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:17 pm

With winds south west I knew pensarn would be flat , but I found a spot with two cracking gullys at low that looked really fishy on a session I had there a bit ago on a neap tide .this spot is perfect for small tides and plenty blow to pump our dig ...last time I fished it it was in the day with very little surf with resulted in one flounder .. So with a flat sea i decided to fish late at night ..arrived at 10 pm to meet with my mate Alan all the anglers I spoke too who where fishing two hour after high in the light had blanked ... Had a brew and natter then made our way to the waters edge ..battle plan one rod two hook flappers size 1s ,blowlug . Fish two hour each side of low while diggin bait ..the two hour down to low didn't produce one single bite to mine our Alan's rod ..at low I reeled in to find a perfect nice sized sand eel alive and kicking hooked throw the lip ,WTF !! I've fouled hook fish before like we all have but perfect threw the lip on a size one hook ! ,don't know if a bass had had a go at my lug bait and that was inside him and managed to some how get lip hooked I don't know as my bait had been stripped ? ,food for thought ? ..
Any way threw him back out with a lug on my other hook , with resulted in a weaver on the live sand eel ,what a waste but at least it saved a blank !..half an hour into the flood tide and it was tough going , with lack of sleep the night before and the long drive back to stoke after ,I was thinking Tim why do you do this ! , then haaaa that's why !!! As my tip bounced hard then slackened of ..
A late night with got shot !! EE05F3A1-8EA6-4436-A09F-F7EEB4965D76_zps7ofoxbxj
A nice bass at 38 cm , then quickly followed up with a silver eel ..then as quick as this little bit of action came it was gone again , and time to drive back , left the beach at 3 30 am ..sorry not many pics but my flash playing up on my phone .. Great to see you again Alan sorry you blanked mate ,but we had great time and it was a pleasure fish with you owdddd as always ...

Till next time .....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A late night with got shot !!   A late night with got shot !! EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:26 pm

Well done on the bass mate it's all good from now on
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13897

PostSubject: Re: A late night with got shot !!   A late night with got shot !! EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:57 pm

Good work that man cheers
Good things come to those who wait Cool
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7862

PostSubject: Re: A late night with got shot !!   A late night with got shot !! EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:58 pm

Well done Tim you can't stop catching them now great result.cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A late night with got shot !!   A late night with got shot !! EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:13 pm

well done on the bass you deserved it you must have dug and pumped most of the beach while i was wandering around in the dark. nice to catch up and have a chat as always
A late night with got shot !! Wp_20137
i think tim was  thanking the bass gods in this photo. Very Happy  nice one mate bye
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13897

PostSubject: Re: A late night with got shot !!   A late night with got shot !! EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:16 pm

Good of you to go easy Alan and give Tim a chance lol!
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6051

PostSubject: Re: A late night with got shot !!   A late night with got shot !! EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:24 pm

There you go they've started coming out steady away next trip they'll be flying out well done that man cheers cheers cheers & unlucky Alan
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9931

PostSubject: Re: A late night with got shot !!   A late night with got shot !! EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:26 pm

Well done Tim your on a roll now cheers
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6107
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13660

PostSubject: Re: A late night with got shot !!   A late night with got shot !! EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:33 pm

They are like basses, er I mean busses!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A late night with got shot !!   A late night with got shot !! Empty

Back to top Go down

A late night with got shot !!
Page 1 of 1