Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ffrith is it!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

ffrith is it!!!  Empty
PostSubject: ffrith is it!!!    ffrith is it!!!  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:57 pm

Another session down after the successful session yesterday was on the cards. My son Jack's Penn beachcaster is still jammed together and his little leeda multi is slowly dying (i cant affort to get him a replacement multiplier :-( .) however the wind was moderating, the sun was shining, the birds are singing, more importantly, the wife is sleeping! So we need to get out the house. i decide to drive to the mark today as my shoulder wounds sustained in afghanistan were playing up and i couldnt be faced with a tab to the mark with all the gear.

on arrival, the lug was ok, a little past its best but still ok and the squid was fresh as can be. so i tackle up the lads gear with a 2hook clipped down rig, size 2 aberdeens and green and black alternate beads after knowing plaice especially fall for this combination so a gut feeling told me to bling it uuuuppp!! This was accuratley cast god knows where and put on my boys tripod.

my rods were tackled up with a "plain" 2 hooked size 2 aberdeen clipped down rig without beads on one and a 3/0 pennel pully with whole squid on the other. these were placed at approx 50yrds (clipped rig) and 80yrds - squid rod. still hoping for a bass!!! Leads were 5oz grippers all round which held the bottom ok this evening.

neither of us had any bites initially, so i went a pumping and got a few worms which were used on my lads rod. the change of bait to just dug fresh lug was immediate. Jack landed his 1st rockling and his 1st plaice... (did the beads have an effect??) i recieved nothing! Beaten by a 6yr old!! we gad to pack away early as i had recieved a call from the insurance company saying the prang my wife had in the car the other day was now a write off and they were cancelling the hire on the car loaned to us. yep, the one i had driven to the beach in... still couldnt have a peaceful relaxing trip! So i packed up and walked off a beach when bass prime time was due. goddamn it!
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7869

ffrith is it!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffrith is it!!!    ffrith is it!!!  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:24 pm

Good report well done.cheers
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6108
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13668

ffrith is it!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffrith is it!!!    ffrith is it!!!  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:54 pm

Excellent,

Now get your 6 year old to show you how to post photos !
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13904

ffrith is it!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffrith is it!!!    ffrith is it!!!  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:28 pm

Another good report cheers
Back to top Go down

ffrith is it!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffrith is it!!!    ffrith is it!!!  EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:38 pm

great report but no pics affraid . come on we like pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down

ffrith is it!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffrith is it!!!    ffrith is it!!!  EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 4:46 am

I couldnt register on photobucket for some reason! When i get to the "capture image" part to prove your human, it never accepts my answer?!? I'll have to reset my browser settings and try again. hopefully pics will follow!
Back to top Go down

ffrith is it!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffrith is it!!!    ffrith is it!!!  EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:16 pm

hot shot alan wrote:
great report but no pics affraid . come on we like pics Very Happy

I can't read I need pics to understand Shocked
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9938

ffrith is it!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffrith is it!!!    ffrith is it!!!  EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:52 pm

Well done mate Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ffrith is it!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffrith is it!!!    ffrith is it!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

ffrith is it!!!
Page 1 of 1