sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You've been warned!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

You've been warned! Empty
PostSubject: You've been warned!   You've been warned! EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:12 pm

You might of read my report about kinmel in the week , just thought I would let you know been away this weekend to Llandudno scooter rally and only just got back home , to a letter from Conwy council , a nice £75 pound fine! For littering !! For those who know me I hate littering with a passion!! .the letter says the offence was at 7 20 am ..there was only one other car in the car park at that time and no other anglers in sight ,apart from a camper van parked there over night and that's not allowed! .. I know I had a cup a coffee and a fag there after my drive very early in morning from stoke , and I flicked my fag end out the window !..going ring them up and say what I have to say .. Walked along old colwyn front with logger who lives there and the prom like a tip it's a joke to us caring anglers ! So I lost a days pay and a nice fine for a passion I love .. To say pi**ed off understatement!! Last time I pick up other anglers rubbish , you've been warned !!
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13895

PostSubject: Re: You've been warned!   You've been warned! EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:46 pm

Hope you manage to sort it out mate.
This weekend along old colwyn there was bits of line, plastic packets from rigs, feathers etc and old news paper from lug worm bait wrapping Sad

I know most the lads and lasses on here and I know littering is not what we do but it only takes one or two idiots and we're all tarred with the same brush Exclamation Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You've been warned!   You've been warned! EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:42 pm

That's a kick in the nuts that Tim. I'd defo appeal against the fixed penalty mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You've been warned!   You've been warned! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:34 am

WTF?? How can they 100% say it was you?? Dont they need to prove "beyond reasonable doubt" or something? How did they say it was you? Id appeal mate. especially if you know it wasnt you who did it. Wonder if the camper got stung too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You've been warned!   You've been warned! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:17 pm

that just about put the top hat on the day for you tim i don't think they have cctv in that car park so it might have been some one in that other car reported you for the fag butt so i would appeal against the fine and ask for proof
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You've been warned!   You've been warned! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:08 pm

I say if your gonna get in trouble for something then you might as well do it properly. Tim if I were you I would head straight to the council office with your 20 deck find the pleb who issued the ticket and smoke all 20 at his desk, put them out on it too then flick the butt at him (or her). Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You've been warned!   You've been warned! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:36 pm

I'd be askin for the evidence mate.. CCTV, public report or staff evidence.
Sounds like a stitch up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've been warned!   You've been warned! Empty

Back to top Go down

You've been warned!
Page 1 of 1