sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First of the year out the way !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

First of the year out the way ! Empty
PostSubject: First of the year out the way !   First of the year out the way ! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 8:10 am

I must be mad lol . Woke up at 3 30 am set of to pensarn pump some blacks so could have a chance of an early plaice our late codling .. Got to queens ferry on the 55 and the snow came down really quick ,covering the 55 and making driving conditions really bad !! Finally got there and had to drag myself out of my nice warm car ,into a biting wind and total darkness , the light soon got up but my mood was low kept telling myself what u doing owdddd .two hours pumping on this big tide got me plenty blacks and some to freeze down ..set of to fish a mark on the dee out of the main flow !
First of the year out the way ! Imagejpg1_zpsf49ef61a
Battle plan one rod two hook flappers and fresh lug squid and mussel on size 1..
First of the year out the way ! Imagejpg2_zpsb5869a40
Cut long story short fished one hour before high to one hour before low ,not a single touch .spoke to one angler who had a dab and a nice plaice . Good job I had my beach shelter it was bloody freezing !!
First of the year out the way ! Imagejpg3_zps24b3b946
The only thing that kept my spirits up was that Stephine sneaked a big bar of dairy milk choc bar in my box without me knowing :p :p ..till next time "..........
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13895

PostSubject: Re: First of the year out the way !   First of the year out the way ! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 8:23 am

A sneaky session there Tim well done top effort cheers ice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First of the year out the way !   First of the year out the way ! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:13 am

Great report mate,shame the fishing wasn't better for you:D
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7860

PostSubject: Re: First of the year out the way !   First of the year out the way ! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:21 am

Well done Tim on a good report and pictures. You are getting madder!ice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First of the year out the way !   First of the year out the way ! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:07 am

nice report and pics tim pity the fish was a no show. I was thinking of going to pump a few worm myself this morning affraid  but my bed was a bit warmer than a beach shelter lol! lol! full marks for giving it a go ice might see you at dinas next month bye
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6107
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13658

PostSubject: Re: First of the year out the way !   First of the year out the way ! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:35 am

Worth it for the chocolate bar

Had to go out and get one after reading this!
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6049

PostSubject: Re: First of the year out the way !   First of the year out the way ! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:30 pm

Well done getting out pumping & fishing at that hour cheers shame there weren't a few fish for you after all that effort them baits look well tasty don't know how you could fail with them fishing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First of the year out the way !   First of the year out the way ! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:48 pm

Notbad wrote
Subject: Re: First of the year out the way ! Today at 10:35 pm
Worth it for the chocolate bar

Had to go out and get one after reading this!

Roll on summer owddd and camping at shell beer beer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First of the year out the way !   First of the year out the way ! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:49 pm

Tatch wrote
Well done getting out pumping & fishing at that hour shame there weren't a few fish for you after all that effort them baits look well tasty don't know how you could fail with them

Crabs enjoyed them owddd rolling laugh rolling laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First of the year out the way !   First of the year out the way ! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:53 pm

Got shot wrote
nice report and pics tim pity the fish was a no show. I was thinking of going to pump a few worm myself this morning but my bed was a bit warmer than a beach shelter full marks for giving it a go might see you at dinas next month

Yea like dinas as an early bass mark , might go treaddur bay in a fortnight for an early bass session if there a little surf at night time ,let us know if u fancy coming owddd cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First of the year out the way !   First of the year out the way ! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:18 pm

talkingbullhuss wrote:
Got shot wrote
nice report and pics tim pity the fish was a no show. I was thinking of going to pump a few worm myself this morning   but my bed was a bit warmer than a beach shelter   full marks for giving it a go  might see you at dinas next month

Yea like dinas as an early bass mark , might go treaddur bay in a fortnight for an early bass session if there a little surf at night time ,let us know if u fancy coming owddd cheers
will do tim boat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First of the year out the way !   First of the year out the way ! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Great report mate shame about the fishing tho well done for giving it ago boat
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9929

PostSubject: Re: First of the year out the way !   First of the year out the way ! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:42 pm

Great stuff tim cracking report cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First of the year out the way !   First of the year out the way ! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:39 pm

Well done for trying tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First of the year out the way !   First of the year out the way ! Empty

Back to top Go down

First of the year out the way !
Page 1 of 1