sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a slow night at dinas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

a slow night at dinas Empty
PostSubject: a slow night at dinas   a slow night at dinas EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:36 am

the weather looked good for a trip to dinas on Tuesday so i went to splash point with ken 5 coats to pump some worm and then to pick up big h. high tide was around 10-00pm so when we got there about 8-30pm it was still sunny and warm and not a ripple on the water and only one lad fishing. to the left of ken
a slow night at dinas 20140510
we got set up and waited for the light to fade and for the fish to come on.
a slow night at dinas 20140511
from the off crabs were striping the bait off the hooks and this went on most of the night and they weren't small crabs this was the first of the three i landed.
a slow night at dinas 20140517
a slow night at dinas 20140512
a slow night at dinas 20140516
once it went dark harold managed the fist fish of the night a dab

and then a whiting and ken had a small codling on his new rod that he got of conger man clive last week
so he was happy. once the crabs stopped it was the turn of the pin whiting to pinch the baits and then i had a half decent bit which i thought was a bigger whiting and landed this little bass 28 cm so a quick photo and back in to grow a bita slow night at dinas 20140515
by 11-45 we had had enough and called it a night we had all had fish with ken getting 1 codling and a crab on his new rod harold had 1 dab 2 or three whiting and a spider crab and me with a small bass a whiting and three spider crabs. it was a great night to be out with good mates and plenty to chat about
and hopes of getting out again this week i did bring the biggest crab home for tea it went 2lb 13 ozs
when i put it on the scales this morning so a personnel best for me. and i didn;t get a photo of the  best fish of the night kens codling cheers cheers fish fish fish fishing 
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7869

PostSubject: Re: a slow night at dinas   a slow night at dinas EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:55 am

Well done Alan on a good report and some nice pictures. Sounds as if you had a good evenings fishing. fishing fish fish 
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6058

PostSubject: Re: a slow night at dinas   a slow night at dinas EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Well done fellas looks like you're winning the wresting match with the crab Laughing  they're a fair size they are
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a slow night at dinas   a slow night at dinas EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:27 pm

jack wrote:
Try fishing a few hundred yards left of the cafe,much better. Wink 

we keep saying we will give it a go by the cafe can you tell me if there is any lug to pump there  scratch scratch cheers 
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6108
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13668

PostSubject: Re: a slow night at dinas   a slow night at dinas EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Was a nice evening yesterday, good on you for making the most of it.

Last edited by Notbad on Wed May 28, 2014 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9938

PostSubject: Re: a slow night at dinas   a slow night at dinas EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Great report al and what a cracking crab well done mate  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a slow night at dinas   a slow night at dinas EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Hot shot Alan wrote
Subject: Re: a slow night at dinas   Today at 7:27 pm
jack wrote:
Try fishing a few hundred yards left of the cafe,much better.  

we keep saying we will give it a go by the cafe can you tell me if there is any lug to pump there    

I've walked miles on dinas  beach owddd and only seen very few blow lug casts , you could count them on one hand .. It's a true storm beach  so you won't get worms on it owdddddd !.. Good report by way  cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a slow night at dinas   a slow night at dinas EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:07 pm

talkingbullhuss wrote:
Hot  shot Alan wrote
Subject: Re: a slow night at dinas   Today at 7:27 pm
jack wrote:
Try fishing a few hundred yards left of the cafe,much better.  

we keep saying we will give it a go by the cafe can you tell me if there is any lug to pump there    

I've walked miles on dinas  beach owddd and only seen very few blow lug casts , you could count them on one hand .. It's a true storm beach  so you won't get worms on it owdddddd !.. Good report by way  cheers
thanks tim  cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a slow night at dinas   a slow night at dinas EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:26 pm

well done
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13904

PostSubject: Re: a slow night at dinas   a slow night at dinas EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:49 pm

Well done on your pb crab Alan, watch out you don't start walking sideways after eating it  Exclamation 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a slow night at dinas   a slow night at dinas EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:06 am

Logger wrote:
Well done on your pb crab Alan, watch out you don't start walking sideways after eating it  Exclamation 
this was a after cooking photo dave
a slow night at dinas 20140518
and it tasted good to Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13904

PostSubject: Re: a slow night at dinas   a slow night at dinas EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:05 am

Now that's what I call potted crab  Exclamation 
Have to call you hotshotstein now  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a slow night at dinas   a slow night at dinas Empty

Back to top Go down

a slow night at dinas
Page 1 of 1