sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday Empty
PostSubject: kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday   kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:25 am

took a trip to kinmel bay last Thursday. the plan was to fish 1 up 2 down I had a look at the web cam on psc site and it didn't look to bad. when I got there it was high winds and even higher wave but decided to give it a go it don't look to bad on the pics but it was choppy
kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday Photo030
kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday Photo031
only fished till high tide and not a bite can't blame the fish it was a bit choppy.
Monday went to llanddulas with big h high tide was 12 30 am so harolds son picked up some lug at the a55 tackle shop on his way home from work. we got to llanddulas about 10-30pm and got set up. i was first in with a rockling then Harold with a whiting it went a bit slow my side but Harold was getting plenty of bites with some nice sized whiting and dabs and a few rockling. in the mean  time I did manage a couple of whiting and a coddling I've got to say it was coddling we went for so job done for me. lol!  lol! 

kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday Photo032
and Harold finished the night off with the biggest whiting not a bad size
kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday Photo033
I finished up with 5 fish and Harold had 12 or more with some good keepers
it was harolds turn to loose a few leads this time I only lost one but a good night good company as always and only a bit of light rain. sorry about the pics my phone camera is crap at nigh
and thanks to the lads at the a55 for sorting out the lug and ringing me back
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9930

PostSubject: Re: kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday   kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:08 pm

Well done al great report  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7861

PostSubject: Re: kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday   kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Well done Alan a good report and nice pictures it's alway difficult taking pictures in the dark so well done. cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday   kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:50 pm

kirky's dad wrote:
Well done Alan a good report and nice pictures it's alway difficult taking pictures in the dark so well done. cheers 
its easy taking the pics but its hard trying to make the fish look bigger lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13896

PostSubject: Re: kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday   kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Well done on achieving your target Alan  Cool 
Good report  cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday   kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Logger wrote:
Good report  cheers 
do you mean making the fish look bigger dave  lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7861

PostSubject: Re: kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday   kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:12 pm

hot shot alan wrote:
kirky's dad wrote:
its easy taking the pics but its hard trying to make the fish look bigger lol! lol! 

You need to take a few lessons of Logger that Plaice was only about as big as your hand. lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday   kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:37 pm

Great report mate
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13896

PostSubject: Re: kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday   kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:05 pm

hot shot alan wrote:
Logger wrote:
Good report  cheers 
do you mean making the fish look bigger dave  lol! lol! 
No you failed miserably at that  lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday   kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:23 pm

nice one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday   kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:45 am

Well done Alan it's a hard time of the year ,to catch anything at the mo is a bonus
well done !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday   kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:40 pm

Good report/pics well done on the fish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday   kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:32 am

Great report pal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday   kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday Empty

Back to top Go down

kinmel thursday and llanddulas monday
Page 1 of 1