sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It started so well.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

It started so well. Empty
PostSubject: It started so well.   It started so well. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:22 pm

Fished tonight, 18.00 to 19.30 near the two pipes at Pensarn, I was alone, it was catch from the start, 3 beard rock. 27cm. w/ting, small dabs, bigger dabs, even a 29cm w/ting that took both the baits on my flapper rig, then, as wind was at my back I stood up to reel in a bite, fell over a pile of large pebbles I had used to secure my rod rest, fell down the slope on my back, into the waves, hat and headlight gone, but later retrieved with rod rest, time to pack in me thinks. Now home dry and warm.  Embarassed   Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6108
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13668

PostSubject: Re: It started so well.   It started so well. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Lucky you didn't knock yourself out, could have ended really badly

Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7869

PostSubject: Re: It started so well.   It started so well. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:08 pm

Tuff luck that, hope the rod is OK and you have no lasting affect from your fall. I seem to have a nasty habit of tripping over the rod rest, jumped of a sea wall at Bixham tripped and fell flat on my face, shook me up I  can tell you but no lasting damage.  Sad drunken santa rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It started so well.   It started so well. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:33 pm

Well done on the fish  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13904

PostSubject: Re: It started so well.   It started so well. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:52 pm

kirky's dad wrote:
jumped of a sea wall at Bixham tripped and fell flat on my face, shook me up I  can tell you but no lasting damage.  Sad drunken santa rendeer
Are you sure about that  Question  lol! 
Some good sized fish there Phil well done glad you were ok but it did make me laugh  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It started so well.   It started so well. Empty

Back to top Go down

It started so well.
Page 1 of 1