Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6676

bad weather good times  Empty
PostSubject: bad weather good times    bad weather good times  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Question With the wind dropping slightly from yesterday and the tides getting bigger I decided to try another spot as the gully I fished yesterday would be to shallow for the conditions Rolling Eyes I fished Another spot farther along the beach were I thought there may be A chance of A codling or bass over some broken ground this time I used my CCMs with pulley pennel rigs loaded with fresh lug the broken ground is approx 60-80 yards out Question on A tide like today's (at low water) as I got to the spot it was 2-45pm about 40 mins before low water out went the two baits over the rough ground and within mins the rods were bending round with the weed on the line Evil or Very Mad so I brought both rods back out with A load of weed that took ages to pump in affraid so I changed my rigs to pulley rigs incorporating A rotten bottom clip so if the weed built up on the line and dragged the lead under the small rocks And stones I would only loose the lead which I hopefully would be able to collect towards week end on the bigger tide been there about 20 mins and it started to p-ss down and the weed was getting worse but happy to be out I hoped that after the first hour of the flood the weed would slacken of A bit and it did moved back up the beach about 20 yards and put new fresh baits out had A good pull down on my left rod but nothing bait was smashed so looked promising fresh baits and back on the spot then A good pull down and slack liner and this was the culprit happy days Wink IT was about 2lb returned to get bigger hopefully giving someone els as much pleasure as it did me when I caught it Wink I fished till 4-30pm and home for tea,, total had the one bass + missed x2 bites
[img]bad weather good times  Colwynbay005[/img]
that was it for fish packed up and home for tea Laughing here are A few pics of the mark and the conditions hope you enjoy them
[img]bad weather good times  Colwynbay003[/img]
[img]bad weather good times  Colwynbay001[/img]
[img]bad weather good times  Colwynbay002[/img]
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13631

PostSubject: Re: bad weather good times    bad weather good times  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Lovin' the detail Clive, a better read than anything in Sea Dangler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bad weather good times    bad weather good times  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:57 pm

ccms i had one of them 560cc rotax engine made in bolton you know never used it for fishing only to practise falling off lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bad weather good times    bad weather good times  Empty

Back to top Go down

bad weather good times
Page 1 of 1