sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taken from granted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Taken from granted Empty
PostSubject: Taken from granted   Taken from granted EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 am

Just a random one haveing a few vodkas ad chilling plus thinking . We take are sport for granted I for one obsesse over sea fishing when I am at work bored out my head putting one brick on top of two i am always thinking of my next session . Stop and think what life would be like without sea fishing our that matter any tye of fishing. I would be interested to hear how much you anglers think about your next session , don't hold back lads , a nd when you having sex with your misses etc have you ever thought of fishing , I know I have to make myself last longer our if get to excited quicker lol. No seriously lads if the government banned angling tomorrow what would your life be like without angling. I might be being a di@k head here because had to much vodka , but I am talking about the every day bloke here , I have four lovely kids and have work all the the time to make ends meet , that's seven days a week most weeks and have the following week end off to make sure I go fishing . The thing I love about sea fishing apart from petrol , is it cheap when your into it in a big way pumping lug digging rag and scrapping crab plus I like to stock up on mussels as well a top winter bat, witch most angers find to much hassle , sorry for banging on but sea fishing gets me thought every day life , like to know how much sea fishing means to you and what you would do if this wonderfull pleasure was taken away from you . ps my nerest venue is connahs quay from my house witch on a good day I can do in an hour ,how much do you lads who live by the sea Take it for granted .
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13896

Taken from granted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken from granted   Taken from granted EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:48 am

The luxuary for us lucky enough to live by the sea is we can nip down to the beach for a half hour session if we like when we like and knowing this we dont go as often as we could but i dont think any of us take it for granted but feel very privilaged to be in such a position Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6107
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13659

Taken from granted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken from granted   Taken from granted EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:17 am

I'm under no illusions about the joy of living in Sunnyrhyl. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else now.

-Don't take your missus for granted 'bullhuss, she's hot!!

Back to top Go down

Taken from granted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken from granted   Taken from granted EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:34 pm

Notbad wrote

-Don't take your missus for granted 'bullhuss, she's hot!!

You been on the vodka as well Paul lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6689

Taken from granted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken from granted   Taken from granted EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:17 pm

My way of thinking is I love steak but don't want it every meal this is the same as fishing I once read some were on A plaque at the sea side the only thing guaranteed to come in from the sea is the waves + tide I am lucky as my wife loves the sea as I do and will come along at times and watch me collecting bait or fishing but at times she needs quality time away from the shore with me this I respect and it forms A good base for our happiness yes living by the sea allows me to collect my own bait and checkout venues but its not A bed of roses I still blank lol!
Back to top Go down

Taken from granted Empty
PostSubject: thefishing thing   Taken from granted EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:21 pm

I have a plate above the front door, on it reads : SOMETIME TOO EARLY SOMETIME TOO LATE, SOMETIME NO WATER SOMETIME A SPATE, SOMETIME TOO CLOUDY AND SOMETIME TOO CLEAR, THERES ALWAYS SOMTHING WRONG WHEN IM FISHING HERE. that covers all the excuses for me blanking !! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taken from granted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken from granted   Taken from granted Empty

Back to top Go down

Taken from granted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com :: Sea Fishing :: Sea Fishing Chat-
Jump to: