sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6107
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13661

Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday Empty
PostSubject: Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday   Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:35 pm

three birthdays this month within easy casting range are Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythefly.

Happy Birthdays chaps, where's the party at?
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13898

Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday   Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:09 pm

You should be on a commission this month Notbad !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: phil the pesioner   Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:39 pm

The party will be after i go to P.O. to collect my state pension, or I might treat myself to some new tackle !! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

PostSubject: Re: Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday   Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:38 pm

logger wrote:
You should be on a commission this month Notbad !

Will you still need me when I'm 64?
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6691

PostSubject: Re: Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday   Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:10 am

have A good one lads Wink
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7863

PostSubject: Re: Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday   Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:14 am

Happy Birthday to you all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday   Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:45 pm

many thanks people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Another Birthday   Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:15 am

A Big Thankyou to fellow forum followers, I am chocked, I should have used the scissors to remove the plastic form my wifes present, 5' long, round, couldnt wait to gert the wrapping of, a new rod ? NO a new pole for the mop, the dog had chewed the other, never mind its the thought that counts, which clever sod coined that phrase. Sad Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

PostSubject: Re: Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday   Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Phil the Bill wrote:
A Big Thankyou to fellow forum followers, I am chocked, I should have used the scissors to remove the plastic form my wifes present, 5' long, round, couldnt wait to gert the wrapping of, a new rod ? NO a new pole for the mop, the dog had chewed the other, never mind its the thought that counts, which clever sod coined that phrase. Sad Very Happy Very Happy

You must have moped all day Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday   Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday Empty

Back to top Go down

Satman 3, Phil the Bill and Eddythe fly are within casting range of another birthday
Page 1 of 1