4 posters
AuthorMessage
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7231

C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night Empty
PostSubject: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:48 pm

As expected last night`s match was all about rockling, with only 11 of the 20 members who took part finding one or more to weigh in. There were a few little flounders caught but only one in size ( just ).
I was fortunate enough to come out on top with 3 decent sized rockling for 0.42 kgs. ( thanks to Dave Jones, who gave me a frozen crab which accounted for 2 of them)
My team mate Norman was just 10 grammes behind with his 3 for 0.41, and Mark Hill 3rd with 4 smaller ones for 0.40, it don`t get closer than that
Gary Bates was 4th with a flounder of 0.17 and a couple of rockling for a total of 0.38, the flounder taking the tenner for the heaviest fish although there were 3 rockling of 0.16 weighed in ! 5th and 6th were Wayne McGilloway and Jordan Roberts with 3 each for 0.32 and 0.31. This puts Jordan top of the league with one match left, on level points with Billy but with a slight weight advantage of just 0.15
Top team were Norman and myself with 71 points, and Jack took the junior prize again .
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6697

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:35 pm

good report as usual well done on the fish every one Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:34 pm

great report well done lads
Back to top Go down
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7231

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:10 pm

andy copeland wrote:
Well done on the win mate,i thought our place was dire but fishing for slugs would send me nuts ....

You can only fish for what`s in front of you, you wouldn`t believe it but in a couple of months time that estuary will be paved with flounders feeding on the crab moult!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:26 pm

well done i wonderd what all the light were walking about last night on beach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Well done lads on gettin out. Didnt fancy that 1 myself!! Bring on the summer sunny
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

Number of posts : 755
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6170

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:30 pm

well done to all that turned up

Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9181

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:56 pm

Great report Terry.
Good to hear the blank saving Rockling are back Smile
I believe Tony Lever has a decent recipe for them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:01 am

well done terry ,on the win Cool it was hard going and well done to all who caught,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night   C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night Empty

Back to top Go down

C.B.V.S.A.C. match at Conwy Morfa last night
Page 1 of 1