Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6645

always A pleasure Empty
PostSubject: always A pleasure   always A pleasure EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:28 am

JUST want to say well done to every one involved in the running of Sunnyrhyl Sea Fishing you can be proud of your site +your hard work is much appreciated thanks to every one for the help you gave myself +others merry Xmas +new year seen some cracking reports +pics +met some great people through the site Wink rendeer santa
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

Number of posts : 755
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6118

always A pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: always A pleasure   always A pleasure EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:06 am

I'll 2nd that !

Merry Xmas to all.

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa

always A pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Rhyl Forum   always A pleasure EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:06 am

A big YES to that, I have enjoyed the info, the pics. and the items for sale, to which i have increased my fishing tackle in the hope that my lines will be tighter next year. A Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy New Year. santa rendeer
Back to top Go down

always A pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: always A pleasure   always A pleasure EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:00 pm

I have to agree with everybodys comments.

All the best everyone for Christmas and may i wish you all a very Happy New Year and hope you all stay Safe and Healthy. santa

Well done Mike on another great year on Sunnyrhyl,.

I look forward to the 2011 review even if i didn't contribute this season.

Sad
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9129

always A pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: always A pleasure   always A pleasure EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:07 am

Clive, thanks for you kind words.
It's been a pleasure.!

Gutted you've moved from Merllyn to The Bay, but we'll have a session soon I hope.

Cheers Spaceman!
The regulars on here wouldn't recognise you at the moment for sure.
How about a photo?

Sadly, I don't think you'll get a 2011 fishing review out of me. I've hardly been out this year so have little to work with.

2012 will see a return and my word is my bond.

Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful people!
santa rendeer santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

always A pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: always A pleasure   always A pleasure EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:29 am

No problem Mike i'll sort out in the next few days, i'll do a before and after shot.

Some members will be wondering what your on about so i'll explain. After a recent bereavment in the family i choose to set myself a challenge to raise funds for " Nightingale and Shooting Stars Hospices " by growing my Hair.

This has been a tough one for me as i've shaved my head for the last 15 years, but its a small price to pay for all the great work that these people do for the less fortunate folk in life.

I've saved on the Blades but my pocket has been hit by the cost of Shampoo and Conditioner.... Very Happy

Just for the record the total after having £167 donated by the Mold Cricket Club last night has pushed the sum up to £1200.

Stay safe everyone.

Steve. santa
Back to top Go down

always A pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: always A pleasure   always A pleasure EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:28 am

great site great people what more could you ask for . Well done on running the site lads and for your hard work like clive said. Happy christmas and a happy new year to every one on the site. Tight lines for 2012 santa santa
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9886

always A pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: always A pleasure   always A pleasure EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Great site ,great info ,and great people good job everyone Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6085
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13583

always A pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: always A pleasure   always A pleasure EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Wishing a Merry Christmas to one and all !

santa rendeer santa

and may your hooks be full in 2012
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

always A pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: always A pleasure   always A pleasure Empty

Back to top Go down

always A pleasure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com :: General Stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: