sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Llandudno pier fishing club

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Llandudno pier fishing club Empty
PostSubject: Llandudno pier fishing club   Llandudno pier fishing club EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:30 am

Just thought I would let you know that Llandudno pier club is open for membership at £20 till the end of Feb. There is a pier match on the 29th December. It,s an all in all out match. All monies taken will be paid out in prizes. Plus there will be a load of prizes in addition from the tackle shop.
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

Number of posts : 755
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6170

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier fishing club   Llandudno pier fishing club EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:39 am

£20 ?

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier fishing club   Llandudno pier fishing club EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Yes mate its a pensioners rate LOL Very Happy That came in on 1st December. I should also say that membership might be limited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier fishing club   Llandudno pier fishing club EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:49 am

This time of the year you can fish anywhere on the pier from 1800 hrs to 0200 hrs, and the end of the pier all day. In the peak season you can only fish the whole pier from 2300 to 0200 hrs, as before you can fish the pier end all day. I am not to sure about actual club matches, but the xmas one I do know is going to be a good one, the more the merrior as all cash collected is going to be paid out plus a rake of prizes from the shop as well.

Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier fishing club   Llandudno pier fishing club EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:25 am

Thanks for the Info Steve.

If you live close to the Pier its worth every penny, as you and i and many lads from Sunnyrhyl have had some great nights on there.

Spaceman ( Steve ).
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9181

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier fishing club   Llandudno pier fishing club EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:06 am

£20 is an absolute bargain.
A great place to fish.

Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier fishing club   Llandudno pier fishing club EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:35 am

Me and the British bulldog (Ian Roberts) are going down again today to try our luck after the winds. The forcast is looking good.

Steve
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

Number of posts : 755
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6170

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier fishing club   Llandudno pier fishing club EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:07 am

cheeky sod !

Llandudno pier fishing club Capt_791a308e55b84c2d82d33e0daaa592

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier fishing club   Llandudno pier fishing club EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Wink Very Happy Wink Very Happy Wink Very Happy Wink rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9181

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier fishing club   Llandudno pier fishing club EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:57 pm

seajunky wrote:
Me and the British bulldog (Ian Roberts) are going down again today to try our luck after the winds. The forcast is looking good.

Steve

Should be nice and sheltered by the Orme.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Llandudno pier fishing club   Llandudno pier fishing club Empty

Back to top Go down

Llandudno pier fishing club
Page 1 of 1