3 posters
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6689

near the arches  Empty
PostSubject: near the arches    near the arches  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:15 pm

had a session Sunday night couldn't believe there was no one at the arches affraid except x1 angler setting up it was around 10,30pm light rain but no wind we sat and chatted +spoke about the venue he also said he couldn't believe no one was there when he arrived, by 1130pm i was set up before the water reached the wall the water was around 10-15ft off the wall i set up usual x2 rods fresh lug + pulley rigs fresh lug i new that the stones +rocks went out for approx 100+yards but then your on clear sand the rocks+stones are not really a problem at this spot but the crabs can be so i blasted x2 rods out past the rough ground within Min's the tips were signaling I had made the right choice a decent pull down on the tip +fish on it was a dog fish around 2lb+then the other tip was down +another dog fish around the same size ,This was happening every cast ether dogfish or whiting the other guy was fishing over the rough ground to the right of the corner +one along the rocks he had whiting +a dog fish it was raining on +off all the time (drizzle) but we had loads of fish I ended up with x7 dogfish x8 whiting not bad for a short session about x3hrs great company was hoping for one of them codling young tom caught in the match never mind I will keep practising lol!
Back to top Go down

near the arches  Empty
PostSubject: Re: near the arches    near the arches  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Great report as usual
You will soon be rewarded with a cod/ling which makes me ask when a codling becomes a cod ? study
Back to top Go down

near the arches  Empty
PostSubject: Re: near the arches    near the arches  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:15 pm

well done clive good report Smile
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6107
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13659

near the arches  Empty
PostSubject: Re: near the arches    near the arches  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:04 pm

mickfish wrote:

makes me ask when a codling becomes a cod ? study

a codling caught at the weekend becomes a cod on Monday morning Wink
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6689

near the arches  Empty
PostSubject: Re: near the arches    near the arches  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:32 pm

looking forward to it mate Wink
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9173

near the arches  Empty
PostSubject: Re: near the arches    near the arches  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Well done Clive!

I'd heard it was 7lb that turned a Codling into a Cod! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Sponsored content

near the arches  Empty
PostSubject: Re: near the arches    near the arches  Empty

Back to top Go down

near the arches
Page 1 of 1