Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6697

not on our coast please Empty
PostSubject: not on our coast please   not on our coast please EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:18 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad This is done out of shear disgust I am putting this on all the sites I have been fishing my local prom over the last few weeks only for an hour or two I have met some good anglers and found that a majority of the anglers are clean+respect the coast line but there are a minority that think its OK to throw there trays they get there rag worm in and there beer cans +bottles in the sea or leave them behind even to the extent that one spot they had used as a toilet and left it there it wasn't there before because the council lads had been +cleared the rubbish in the day I fish what we call the bus shelters when its raining these to have been p----ed in and bait rapers left there also old bait +local people are now complaining we had volunteers cleaning the beaches down here over the summer +the council have put extra bins along the prom also so come on folks lets have a good response and show the public were not all the same sorry if this offends the clean +respectable anglers but it has to be said please leave your comments then the ones guilty will know if they are on the sites
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6697

PostSubject: Re: not on our coast please   not on our coast please EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:13 pm

well who would of thought it the only angler to agree with me about how disgusting it is is a visitor to our shores the other sites have all open discussions agreeing and our own sunny rhyl members don't seem to be interested 53 views on this site one reply you can blame your selves when your venues are a mess and they stop us fishing them as the way you come across you don't mind thanks Andy for your time to reply Wink and for showing you are one of many who cares about the sport +coastline
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9181

PostSubject: Re: not on our coast please   not on our coast please EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:11 pm

Clive,
Sadly, It's an issue that no angler on here can say they haven't experienced.

I know lots of people view this forum for many reasons.
Not all want to enter the 'political' debates, which is their right.

Rest assured that people are reading what you have reported and your words WILL make a difference.

Thanks for posting this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7869

PostSubject: We all agree   not on our coast please EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:48 am

Congerman I'm sure 95% of us will agree with you but you put your point so well that apart from saying here-here it would be very difficult to add anything else to what you have said.

SO HERE-HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not on our coast please   not on our coast please Empty

Back to top Go down

not on our coast please
Page 1 of 1