Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6698

Cheap fishing Braid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap fishing Braid   Cheap fishing Braid EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:58 am

hello mate i will give you a good tip dont go cheap go for one outhers recomend there are some s--te ones around whats it for the beach or boat Question i use fireline braid for my shock leaders 80lb or 20lb shock leaders for my bass rods lts about £27.00 for 500mtrs or there is spider wire braid i havent used this but its cheaper than fireline hope this helps Cool Cool just had a quick look on ebay this seller has fireline braid on
•basstastic-fishing-supplies-uk hope this helps you mate Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap fishing Braid   Cheap fishing Braid EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:20 pm

google braid and that way you can choose which type you might find best.some use fireline,it would not be my first choice of braid but it may well suit your style of fishing
also check out dyneema thats the one i prefer for spinning from the shore 13lb b/s
keep looking and asking people for their opinion
if you but from the internet you cannot feel the product if you go into a tackle shop you can feel what you are buying
hope this helps mate
Back to top Go down
congerman1962
Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6698

PostSubject: Re: Cheap fishing Braid   Cheap fishing Braid EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:50 am

a good tip when using braid for beach fishing is to put some water on the spool of line to keep it wet i use a small botle of fresh water when your using it its ok because the sea keeps it wet but its when you first start this helps to stop wind nots allso use quality swivels Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap fishing Braid   Cheap fishing Braid EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:35 am

I look forward to your report Jim.

Tight lines mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap fishing Braid   Cheap fishing Braid EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:37 am

Hello tony.

Thanks for that info, have you any to sell and how much please, i will try it on the fixed spool that i purchased off you.

Thanks Spaceman. ( Steve ).
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
fairziff

Number of posts : 3304
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9182

PostSubject: Re: Cheap fishing Braid   Cheap fishing Braid EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:35 pm

spaceman wrote:
have you any to sell?

Is the Pope Catholic?
Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

PostSubject: Re: Cheap fishing Braid   Cheap fishing Braid EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:25 am

fairziff wrote:
spaceman wrote:
have you any to sell?

Is the Pope Catholic?
Wink

I thought you were goin to say does a Bear Sh-t in the woods, but my reply to that would be " White " ones don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap fishing Braid   Cheap fishing Braid Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap fishing Braid
Page 1 of 1