3 posters
AuthorMessage
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7222

the mighty wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mighty wolves   the mighty wolves EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Hoooooowwwwww did they do that Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

the mighty wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mighty wolves   the mighty wolves EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:56 am

pogue wrote:
if we do go down that was so sweet Razz .cheer up ian

I take it from your post your a Wolves fan . Do you get down there much ?
I've got a season ticket in the South Bank myself.
Back to top Go down

the mighty wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mighty wolves   the mighty wolves EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:30 pm

I get in The Moon now and again, normally if I want food, but most of the time I get in Magees before and Posada after, sometimes The wheatsheaf or The Tap.
3 points would of been nice today but I said before the game I'd be happy with 1, just a bit of a sickener letting 1 in, last minute again Mad !
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7860

the mighty wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mighty wolves   the mighty wolves EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:10 am

Keep faith they will get there. (I hope). Basketball
Back to top Go down

the mighty wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mighty wolves   the mighty wolves EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:04 pm

After we lost to Wigan on boxing day I said we'd go down but then we end up beating Liverpool Chelsea and Utd. The Blackpool game is a must win.
Magees does the best guiness in Wolvo Very Happy , I've been drinking there for years now and they don't mind us taking all the kids in.
Back to top Go down

the mighty wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mighty wolves   the mighty wolves EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Are you from Wolvo ?
Me and me Dad both from Stafford. We only started doing a bit of sea fishing on holidays and ended up getting quite an interest in it. So we fancied fishing a bit more regular. We've had a couple of trips up to North Wales in the last month or two, didn't do any good with the fish but it was more about finding a couple of reasonable marks to fish from. Hopefully we'll be back up end of March I think theres a couple of weekend Wolves haven't got a game.
Back to top Go down
ianroberts
Conger Hunter
ianroberts

Number of posts : 755
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6161

the mighty wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mighty wolves   the mighty wolves EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:12 am

Sorry for my late reply pogue, been away in Cuba !

going down going down going down, la la la, lala la, la la la lah !

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2866
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7860

the mighty wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mighty wolves   the mighty wolves EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:49 pm

What a team. WE WILL STAY UP, we will stay up, we will stay ---, we will ------ I Hope!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

the mighty wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mighty wolves   the mighty wolves EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:45 am

Great win yesterday Very Happy . Good to be out of the bottom 3 and even better to go above the A****n. Roll on next Sunday.
Back to top Go down

the mighty wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mighty wolves   the mighty wolves EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:35 am

Very sad about deano top player. I was in magees before the game, nearly went in after but stayed in the posada, you might of seen a couple of mates of mine from Stafford in there they were with a couple of bald lads from Bilston & Milton Keynes.
Where have you moved to ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the mighty wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mighty wolves   the mighty wolves Empty

Back to top Go down

the mighty wolves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com :: General Stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: