sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Garford Road netting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Garford Road netting. Empty
PostSubject: Garford Road netting.   Garford Road netting. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Can anyone tell me the land locations that are shown on the net restricted map on our web site, i do not know where the restriction ends eastwards. I saw the netters on Sunday, they had two out and repairing one on the sea wall, i was lookink to see if they had their details on the net, the guy was busy repairing it, but he saw me looking and was not too pleased, he was abusive in his Liverpool accent. The nets are still there this aftrnoon, 24th. tied to groynes at each end. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garford Road netting.   Garford Road netting. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:41 am

not sure about this but the harbour masters office in conwy say that a net cannot be fixed to the beach it can be weighted down to stop it moving but not tied to a groin or pier the weights must not be burried in the sand and be on the surface and a name and address or post code some where on the net
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garford Road netting.   Garford Road netting. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:57 pm

I have spoken to Phil Capper with regards to how the nets are actually fixed. And it is permissable to tie the net to the groin, provided it is made of timber. He also said that he will go down and have a look at the nets. And of course the owners name does have to be on the nets in order to make them legal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garford Road netting.   Garford Road netting. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:16 pm

nothing to do with the fisherys how the nets are fixed its a council thing if that makes sense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Garford Road netting.   Garford Road netting. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Of course it makes sense but He didn't say it was a fisheries thing. He just made the statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garford Road netting.   Garford Road netting. Empty

Back to top Go down

Garford Road netting.
Page 1 of 1