sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

W peugeot 306 estate, blue, for spares and repairs

Go down 
AuthorMessage

W peugeot 306 estate, blue, for spares and repairs Empty
PostSubject: W peugeot 306 estate, blue, for spares and repairs   W peugeot 306 estate, blue, for spares and repairs EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:36 pm

my 306 estate is in need of a new battery, exhaust is falling off, the driver seatbelt needs repairing (its locked in one position that conveniently fits me), the gearbox keeps knocking it out of 5th, the driver seat is bolted in one position and the tax and mot run out at the end of the month.

it wil be scrapped but if anyone wants to offer me something for it to use for spares feel free

the body is in good condition with no dents and just the odd scratch. the 2 front tyres are only 2 months old. it has a tow bar and roof rack

p.m me with any offers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W peugeot 306 estate, blue, for spares and repairs   W peugeot 306 estate, blue, for spares and repairs EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:09 pm

would love to but it seems to be frowned upon these days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W peugeot 306 estate, blue, for spares and repairs   W peugeot 306 estate, blue, for spares and repairs EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:53 pm

sold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W peugeot 306 estate, blue, for spares and repairs   W peugeot 306 estate, blue, for spares and repairs Empty

Back to top Go down

W peugeot 306 estate, blue, for spares and repairs
Page 1 of 1