2 posters
AuthorMessage
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6105
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13653

Update on Open Match Progress Empty
PostSubject: Update on Open Match Progress   Update on Open Match Progress EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 9:59 am

Update on Open Match Progress 20231012

I've taken part in a few more since my first freshwater open match.

Some might say I've not the foggiest!
Driven myself around the bend some days!

Update on Open Match Progress 20231110

I continue to be surprised at how different it feels to a casual leisure fish, 6 hours of sitting still, quiet,
tiring concentration, watching the clock, trying to work out what my competitors are doing,sometimes it feels more like playing chess or being in a library.

As the fish have moved into winter mode the winning weights have naturally reduced and the carp have "balled up" and a lot can depend on the peg you draw.

Wonderful thing statistics, I'm stretching the interpretation of the result but in one 18 angler match, 4 didn't weigh in and my 7lb 2oz ( 3 fish) meant I was technically only 4 places  short of beating the guy in the cap, if you recognise him you'll know why that bit of creative accounting has been encouraging enough to enter a few more since!

Update on Open Match Progress 20231111

Tope Hunter

Number of posts : 1317
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6685

PostSubject: Re: Update on Open Match Progress   Update on Open Match Progress EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 9:05 pm

Great result for you and as you say JAMIE HUGHES is a VERY good angler with a lot off knowledge you would learn alot from his you tube videos thanks for sharing the pictures and post
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6105
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13653

PostSubject: Re: Update on Open Match Progress   Update on Open Match Progress EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 3:15 pm

Yes Congerman, three times
Fish O Mania winner  ( 🏆£110.000) Jamie Hughes,

His presence certainly added some excitement to the match, it would be some report if I won against him! Don't think I'm going to be reporting that any time soon!

His informative videos are are a regular watch for me...if only the fish watched them too!

Next update on my quest over Christmas. santa

PostSubject: Re: Update on Open Match Progress   Update on Open Match Progress Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Open Match Progress
Page 1 of 1