sunnyrhyl.com

Warning: May Contain Nuts
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 bit of luck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stevo
Tackle Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 3360
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7204
Location : manchester

PostSubject: bit of luck   Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Out with simon today (31/10/09) on a 9hr mersey trip
in hope of catching my first cod and ray.That did not go
to plan because insteed i ended up catching whiting and
dogfish again with the odd dab.Trip was great to be fair
loads of whiting and some nice rays were caught biggist
was 8lb caught by(simon) and some cod were caught aswell
by (simon) both when dab fishing (the lads think simon`s a
master fisherman)i think it`s just luck. lol!

thanks to simon for a great day and a special
thanks to simon`s mum for the curry. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 3293
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6767
Location : Sunny Rhyl

PostSubject: Re: bit of luck   Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:29 pm

Well done Steve.
Good to hear that the Winters fishing is developing nicely!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
stevo
Tackle Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 3360
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7204
Location : manchester

PostSubject: Re: bit of luck   Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:02 pm

fairziff wrote:
Well done Steve.
Good to hear that the Winters fishing is developing nicely!
Thanks mike i`am hopeing to pick up a few tips of you lads
in january. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joker44
Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 1607
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4823
Location : Llandudno

PostSubject: Re: bit of luck   Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:14 pm

well done on the fish mate
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 3293
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6767
Location : Sunny Rhyl

PostSubject: Re: bit of luck   Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 pm

As you have noticed, it's Simon you want to be picking up tips from !

Hopefully the river will be on fire by January Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
simon parry
Giant Squid Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 298
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 3581
Location : Kinmel Bay

PostSubject: Re: bit of luck   Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:46 am

fairziff wrote:
As you have noticed, it's Simon you want to be picking up tips from !

Hopefully the river will be on fire by January Smile

its all in the rigs!! i swear by wishbones now and only £1.50 each

i've told him who to watch and take note from on the trip or pier
Back to top Go down
http://www.fish-jensen.co.uk
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter
avatar

Number of posts : 3293
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6767
Location : Sunny Rhyl

PostSubject: Re: bit of luck   Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:33 am

simon parry wrote:
fairziff wrote:
As you have noticed, it's Simon you want to be picking up tips from !

Hopefully the river will be on fire by January Smile

its all in the rigs!! i swear by wishbones now and only £1.50 each

i've told him who to watch and take note from on the trip or pier

Again, that'll be you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com
stevo
Tackle Guru
avatar

Number of posts : 3360
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7204
Location : manchester

PostSubject: Re: bit of luck   Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:45 am

fairziff wrote:
simon parry wrote:
fairziff wrote:
As you have noticed, it's Simon you want to be picking up tips from !

Hopefully the river will be on fire by January Smile

its all in the rigs!! i swear by wishbones now and only £1.50 each

i've told him who to watch and take note from on the trip or pier

Again, that'll be you!
Can`t wait to get out on the river again and will be getting one
of simon`s wishbones just to see if it is the rig or just his luck. lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: bit of luck   

Back to top Go down
 
bit of luck
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Charter Boat Reports-
Jump to: