2 posters
AuthorMessage
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

Number of posts : 1713
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4968

getting a bit quiet on here Empty
PostSubject: getting a bit quiet on here   getting a bit quiet on here EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 10:51 am

No one been fishing?
Might be a bit boring,but I have just got some 'creature baits'
I thought drop shotting was a new idea,but apparently,they have been using the method for sea and freshwater fishing in the USA for years.
Probably like a paternoster rig,but with the hooks tied directly onto the mainline above the weight.(Knot less knot like a hair rig)
Back to top Go down
MusselMan
ADMIN
MusselMan

Number of posts : 1307
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7121

PostSubject: Re: getting a bit quiet on here   getting a bit quiet on here EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 2:05 pm

VALVEBOUNCE wrote:
No one been fishing?

My excuses - Been watching the olympics. Got a house sale in progress (house belongs to a relative but I am having to do all the work for them).

I did look to go camping last weekend but could not find any space on a site near the sea. Everywhere booked up till September I suspect.

Interested to know if you have any success with the creatures. For fresh water or sea?
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

Number of posts : 1713
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4968

PostSubject: Re: getting a bit quiet on here   getting a bit quiet on here EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 2:39 pm

MusselMan wrote:
VALVEBOUNCE wrote:
No one been fishing?

My excuses - Been watching the olympics. Got a house sale in progress (house belongs to a relative but I am having to do all the work for them).

I did look to go camping last weekend but could not find any space on a site near the sea. Everywhere booked up till September I suspect.

Interested to know if you have any success with the creatures. For fresh water or sea?
I'll let you know about the creature baits.
Have you tried the site at Aberafon about 12 miles further on than Cearnarvon.Great site,facilities and attitude is great.White sand between the rocks,good fishing and a free slipway if you have a boat.Fires allowed on the beach.
We spent about a fortnight there about 4 yrs ago.If the wind is blowing off the sea,you are better camping a bit further back into the site.
I think Paul had a look at the site a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting a bit quiet on here   getting a bit quiet on here Empty

Back to top Go down

getting a bit quiet on here
Page 1 of 1