Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade7
Giant Squid Hunter

Number of posts : 239
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 2937

Horray we got out on th Boat. Empty
PostSubject: Horray we got out on th Boat.   Horray we got out on th Boat. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 9:18 am

Tuesday 30th March with the stay at home rule is over in Wales we are now able to travel anywhere in Wales. So it off to Rhos on Sea Harbour for a day out on the boat.
Going through the checks we found the steering was not working, got it working but a 30 minute delay in our departure. Headed out Northish (50”) to the wind turbines. Paddy was straight into a Whiting, there was plenty of whiting about today, he also caught a Dab and a Dog fish, I caught a few Whiting. No big fish today. I tried out the float using a whole mackerel for bait and the Inchiku jig no luck with either. On the 3 rig paternoster using lug - mackerel or just a few beads on the line you could catch any amount of whiting as soon as the lines was Horray we got out on th Boat. Anmp0022
Horray we got out on th Boat. Anmp0023
Horray we got out on th Boat. Anmp0024
down we were on. We did have a problem with a seal for about ½ hour. He actually nicked the whiting off the lines as we were pulling in, he also took the mackerel off my float line, we stopped fishing and had a cup of tea until he decided to leave.
As you can see from the pictures it was a perfect day for going to sea. F0 to F1. A fantastic day out on the Irish Sea.
(That is my mate Paddy in the pictures, he owns the half of the boat he was standing in)

Horray we got out on th Boat. Anmp0025
Horray we got out on th Boat. Anmp0026
Horray we got out on th Boat. Anmp0027Horray we got out on th Boat. Anmp0028
Horray we got out on th Boat. Anmp0029
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2861
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7843

PostSubject: Re: Horray we got out on th Boat.   Horray we got out on th Boat. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 10:06 am

Well done how nice to see a report maybe things really are getting back to normal. boat cth happy time again. party
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6098
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13631

PostSubject: Re: Horray we got out on th Boat.   Horray we got out on th Boat. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 12:06 pm

Great stuff!

We took advantage of the new freedom within Wales and had a trip down to Pwllheli, not many boats leaving the Marina at all but some being fettled perhaps with Easter in mind.

We didn't fish, but moving on to Criccieth the birds were diving on an area 300 - 400 yards off shore, lovely spring weather!Horray we got out on th Boat. Img-2076

ADMIN
MusselMan

Number of posts : 1303
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7108

PostSubject: Re: Horray we got out on th Boat.   Horray we got out on th Boat. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 12:26 pm

Yes - great to see a fishing report at long last. boat thumbs up
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

Number of posts : 1705
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4947

PostSubject: Re: Horray we got out on th Boat.   Horray we got out on th Boat. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:51 pm

Great stuff,Happy days are here again.Wish I could cross the border lol!
My old Girl will be filing for a divorce if I don't take her out to sea soon- rolling laugh
Great pics there keith.
Back to top Go down
Blade7
Giant Squid Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Horray we got out on th Boat.   Horray we got out on th Boat. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:55 pm

VALVEBOUNCE wrote:
My old Girl will be filing for a divorce if I don't take her out to sea soon- rolling laugh
Great pics there keith.

Not long, I think you can cross the border from the 12th April. lol!
Back to top Go down
Blade7
Giant Squid Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Horray we got out on th Boat.   Horray we got out on th Boat. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:56 pm

MusselMan wrote:
Yes - great to see a fishing report at long last. boat thumbs up
lol!
Back to top Go down
Blade7
Giant Squid Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Horray we got out on th Boat.   Horray we got out on th Boat. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:56 pm

Notbad wrote:
Great stuff!

We took advantage of the new freedom within Wales and had a trip down to Pwllheli, not many boats leaving the Marina at all but some being fettled perhaps with Easter in mind.

We didn't fish, but moving on to Criccieth the birds were diving on an area 300 - 400 yards off shore, lovely spring weather!Horray we got out on th Boat. Img-2076
lol!
Back to top Go down
Blade7
Giant Squid Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Horray we got out on th Boat.   Horray we got out on th Boat. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:58 pm

Kirky's Dad wrote:
Well done how nice to see a report maybe things really are getting back to normal. boat cth happy time again. party
lol!
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

Number of posts : 1705
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4947

PostSubject: Re: Horray we got out on th Boat.   Horray we got out on th Boat. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:35 am

Blade7 wrote:
VALVEBOUNCE wrote:
Great pics there keith.

Not long, I think you can cross the border from the 12th April. lol!

I saw it on the news earlier about the restrictions being lifted.Have to start thinking about registering my boat.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horray we got out on th Boat.   Horray we got out on th Boat. Empty

Back to top Go down

Horray we got out on th Boat.
Page 1 of 1