3 posters
AuthorMessage
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6105
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13653

The Benyon Review Empty
PostSubject: The Benyon Review   The Benyon Review EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:10 pm

https://www.facebook.com/126878947381288/posts/2970964696306018/?d=n&substory_index=0

Not sure if above link will work correctly but there should be a link within where the link takes you to

Or
search  

angling trust benyon response

study
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

Number of posts : 1713
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4968

The Benyon Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benyon Review   The Benyon Review EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 1:09 pm

They have got to be joking,Sea angling fish numbers are miniscule compared to commercial fishing.
I believe whitingstall instigated a no fishing zone off part of the Isle of Man coast,but it included angling and commercial fishing.
His idea worked,the fish had a safety zone,and bred,and thrived.
what the idea is,is to move the zones after a given period.
The fish that bred in the zone thrived,and spread out from the area,thus being a boon to fish stocks.
Perhaps if they were to ban the factory ships like the ones that anchor at the mouth of the Bristol channel,and hoover up tons of fish,it might be a more useful idea.
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2862
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7853

The Benyon Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benyon Review   The Benyon Review EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:42 am

I have read through the article and that is typically of government they set up these panels to look into thing and the people that are on them have no idea about the subject they are looking into. HS2 is coming through the golf course I play at and the club sent representatives down to London in front of a parliamentary committee along with HS2 reps to put up a case for the train not coming through the course. On the committee there were all MP’s and one a woman I don’t think didn’t even know what golf was she looked at a map of the Midlands and said “ that there was a lot of golf courses I can see at least 200 on this map” which covered an area for south of Manchester to north of Bristol, and she was seriously suggesting that we could travel to anyone of these to play golf why do you need to go to the one by you. Even the other MP’s on the panel looked embarrassed. study scratch clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Benyon Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benyon Review   The Benyon Review Empty

Back to top Go down

The Benyon Review
Page 1 of 1