4 posters
AuthorMessage
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6105
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13653

Dennis The Menace Empty
PostSubject: Dennis The Menace   Dennis The Menace EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 9:22 pm

The prospects of a "catch up" with my brother in The Fens is always a good one but couldn't say the same for the Storm Dennis forecast.

Thursday was too cold and rough to bother, so instead we took a good look over his recently reinstated silted up one time farm pond instead.
The banks aren't finished yet, Its still settling down before a few fish are introduced

Dennis The Menace 20200211

I'm not the only jealous one, this Muntjac likes it too!

Dennis The Menace 20200212

Friday the weather improved enough for a couple of hours chasing the Pike

Dennis The Menace 20200213

Dennis The Menace 20200214

Dennis The Menace Img_1810

With no takes and fingers getting numb we gave up but as always it was good to wet a line

Today was a better result for Pete, winning his club match with 18lb 10 oz most of which came in the shape of 4 Tench to 5lb a time
Dennis The Menace 20200215

Way to go Pete!
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2864
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7855

Dennis The Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis The Menace   Dennis The Menace EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 10:06 am

That's a good report Paul well done for trying with the weather the way it is. fishing fish fish cth
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13892

Dennis The Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis The Menace   Dennis The Menace EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 7:28 am

What's the 3rd photo all about Question
All I can see is a floating rod above a pair of wellies by a net Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6105
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13653

Dennis The Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis The Menace   Dennis The Menace EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:18 am

Logger wrote:
All I can see is a floating rod above a pair of wellies by a net Exclamation lol!

After my trampoline hire business had its ups and downs, I started an origami supplies venture but it folded, it was then suggested to me that there was money to be made in camouflage but I just couldn't see it myself
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13892

Dennis The Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis The Menace   Dennis The Menace EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 10:33 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2864
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7855

Dennis The Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis The Menace   Dennis The Menace EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 9:58 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

Number of posts : 1713
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4968

Dennis The Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis The Menace   Dennis The Menace EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 10:38 am

Notbad wrote:
Logger wrote:

After my trampoline hire business had its ups and downs, I started an origami supplies venture but it folded, it was  then suggested to me that there was money to be made in camouflage but I just couldn't see it myself

I can see your point lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dennis The Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennis The Menace   Dennis The Menace Empty

Back to top Go down

Dennis The Menace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com :: Fresh Water Fishing :: Fresh Water Fishing Reports and Chat-
Jump to: