sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cymyran Bay Sat Night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Cymyran Bay Sat Night Empty
PostSubject: Cymyran Bay Sat Night   Cymyran Bay Sat Night EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 1:51 pm

Last minute decision to fish either side of low water,seeing as the weather was good and the thought of Sat night telly was too much to bare. The tide was small but i thought there was still a chance as there seemed to be a good number of small eyes knocking about lately.On arrival i was told there was a load of anglers on the beach :doh:  i counted 16 anglers but there was a gap between the channel entrance and pipe so i slotted in.The lads had been fishing for 3 hours without a sniff,but the bright sun on clear water would`nt have done them any favours.My squid n sandeel wrap on an up n over rig with size 2/0 hooks  and 5oz plain namix bullet was blasted out and it was`nt long before a couple of gentle pulls resulted in a lovely small eyed bang on 5lb.
Cymyran Bay Sat Night 70506590_1412846022230265_5827592703033999360_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQnN3mi7C2ZibRdop7ZoTRnMo-CNoP-FaKTG_NDS2YvE4TaoAKBp8eHzncBrA8OhkEg&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1
That boosted morale and i expected more action on the early flood but apart from a dog it was very quiet...the lads in the match by me had no luck...pity,as the conditions were good with a light southerly but the tide was pretty small for there
Back to top Go down
headwyn
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
headwyn

Number of posts : 2016
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8052

PostSubject: Re: Cymyran Bay Sat Night   Cymyran Bay Sat Night EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 2:36 pm

4 smoothies and a Plaice won our match. The winner was on the point to your right.

Second was 2 smoothies and a Plaice fishing next to the winner.

There were around half a dozen small eyeds and a thornie caught in our match.

No dogs though.

Most of the rays were caught over the bottom of the tide.

The lightening out over the sea was good to watch wasn't it? Glad it stayed out there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cymyran Bay Sat Night   Cymyran Bay Sat Night EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 3:09 pm

headwyn wrote:
4 smoothies and a Plaice won our match. The winner was on the point to your right.

Second was 2 smoothies and a Plaice fishing next to the winner.

There were around half a dozen small eyeds and a thornie caught in our match.

No dogs though.

Most of the rays were caught over the bottom of the tide.

The lightening out over the sea was good to watch wasn't it? Glad it stayed out there!
Yeah that lightening was something else...good to see more rays came out for your lads.
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13882

PostSubject: Re: Cymyran Bay Sat Night   Cymyran Bay Sat Night EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 5:24 pm

Well done both cheers
Back to top Go down
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7209

PostSubject: Re: Cymyran Bay Sat Night   Cymyran Bay Sat Night EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 9:04 am

All 15 anglers  in the match caught fish, 13 species in all, I managed 5th with a turbot, a bass and a baby smooth hound.
Here`s Norman`s report.

15 fished a very pleasent evening,after the long walk,was it worth it well allweighed in, catch 13 Diff types   11 Hounds 6 Flounder 5 turbot 3 s e rays 2 thornbacks 2 eels2 whiting 2 plaice 1 Brill 1Gar 1Coalfish 1Pollack 1Bass  lol!

Top rod our Guest local lad Sion Riley made it pay 239cm 1 plaice 4 hounds bigest fish 58cm hound,his fishing mate Wayne Grant 1 plaice 1eel 1 Pollack 2 Hounds for 16 2cm 3rdIan Davice 2 turbot 2 Hounds 1 thornback  146cm 4th Norman Dorling 1 Brill 3Flounders 1 Hound 131cm 5th Terry Jones 1 turbot 1 Bass 1Hound  91cm 6thFon Owen 2  Whiting 1Gar 73 cm                      

Nia williams 66cm    Mike peters 63cm Colin Dunn 59cm Dave Lunt 49cm Kev Jones 42cm Darren Jones (denbigh) 40cm Dawn Williams 34cm Ian Williams 27cm  t Babcott (j)  17cm.
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13882

PostSubject: Re: Cymyran Bay Sat Night   Cymyran Bay Sat Night EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 9:08 pm

A Turbot must have been pleasing Terry cth
Back to top Go down
squidward
Tope Hunter
squidward

Number of posts : 1096
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7209

PostSubject: Re: Cymyran Bay Sat Night   Cymyran Bay Sat Night EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 9:11 am

Logger wrote:
A Turbot must have been pleasing Terry cth

Yes Dave, it was only a little one, but it`s a few years since I had one, it`s usually somebody fishing either side of me that catches them.
lol!
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6036

PostSubject: Re: Cymyran Bay Sat Night   Cymyran Bay Sat Night EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 8:29 pm

Nice ray well done cheers cheers fishing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cymyran Bay Sat Night   Cymyran Bay Sat Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Cymyran Bay Sat Night
Page 1 of 1