sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com

Stay Alert, Stay Safe!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning   Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 7:25 pm

Me n Ste started a good 3 hours before low and had codling on our first casts...Ste`s going 3-5-8 and mine 2-5-8...sadly the cod fest ended there and only a bit of fun scratching for dabs kept the rods knocking,plus a solitary whiting for Ste....lovely morning out there but a bit quiet on the fish front.....have i told you how sheet Rovex tapered leader is Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Absolute garbage,snapped 3 times @4ft from the leader knot...i did have a spool of it left,but it`s now where it belongs,in the bin Exclamation Exclamation
Fish and chips for tea Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning 88167c68b01b588c7f780a64fb67cc81Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning 5c3dd4e690f559b88400303e650ca836
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13852

PostSubject: Re: Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning   Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Nice one lads thumbs up
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6006

PostSubject: Re: Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning   Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 7:59 pm

Well done chaps cheers cheers cheers I once got some rovex devil line because it was the only 40lb in the shop that got the same treatment not good stuff at all
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2851
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7802

PostSubject: Re: Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning   Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 9:32 am

Good report well done. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning   Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 10:57 pm

Well done guys cheers
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6085
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13583

PostSubject: Re: Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning   Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 11:13 pm

I like tapered leader but was told to cut the first few feet of the taper off before tiring on on some or other brand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning   Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Seaforth Beach Sunday Morning
Page 1 of 1