8 posters
AuthorMessage
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13874

Just Me Myself and Si  Empty
PostSubject: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Booked a 5hr trip with Simon for this morning out of Rhyl and hoped a few others would join me but everyone was either busy or working then my mate who was coming dropped out due to illness and Simons other passenger didn't turn up so I found I had the whole boat to myself Exclamation
In fact there was so much room I could have done a truffle shuffle without bumping into anything or anyone at all lol!

Just Me Myself and Si  Giphy11

Obviously with only me onboard we didn't go as far out as we normally would have done but it was good of Si to take me out at all I thought cheers
First job once we got to our mark was to get the bacon on for a couple of buttys which would keep us going all morning pig thumbs up

Just Me Myself and Si  20170315

Once fed we began the fishing properly using two rods each, one with a big bait which caught Doggies and the other with feathers on which was swapped around with a flatty rig fishing  

For the time of year we caught what was expected Dogs Dabs and Whiting and plenty of them too thumbs up
Simon caught two lovely Plaice aswell which means they'll be on the shore before long if not already cheers

Just Me Myself and Si  20170318

Just Me Myself and Si  20170317

Just Me Myself and Si  20170319

Just Me Myself and Si  20170321

Just Me Myself and Si  Img-2011

Pity no one could come but having the whole boat to myself was a real treat  cheers

Last edited by Logger on Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:43 pm

Well done lads Very Happy
Good report/pics
I just wonder how much bacon you left for si lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

Number of posts : 1703
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 4936

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Very decent of Simon,that's a bloody lot of bacon for two,were you using it as bait lol!
I'm glad you said the plaice are showing,I've been trying to find out if they are coming in.
I sat making four blinged up rigs last night,(silver spoon and beads)
With a bit of luck I should get my boat out in the next few weeks.
Going to try black lug and a strip of squid.
I've put a circle hook on one of the rigs,thought I would give it a try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:53 pm

All that room on the boat and he still managed to get his 2 rods tangled
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 2:07 pm

simon parry wrote:
All that room on the boat and he still managed to get his 2 rods tangled
That was the the fishes doing rolling laugh
Back to top Go down
headwyn
Sunnyrhyl Addict
Sunnyrhyl Addict
headwyn

Number of posts : 2016
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 8044

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 3:28 pm

Great report Dave.

Dont know whats funnier, the image of Stevo truffle shuffling or you tangling your rods on an empty boat? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
tatch
Tope Hunter
tatch

Number of posts : 1024
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6028

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 4:30 pm

Great report & photo's I bet you were fuller or fatter by the time you'd scoffed all that bacon nice plaice Simon cheers cheers cheers boat
Back to top Go down
stevo
Swordfish Hunter
stevo

Number of posts : 3613
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 9908

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 6:26 pm

Well done chaps thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6091
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13615

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 7:40 pm

Now logger if you'd mentioned the bacon....

a bit more warning next time and we might be there. ( no sauce on mine)
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 10:03 pm

Notbad wrote:

In the army we had QRF meaning quick reaction force which was ready to deploy anywhere in the world to any problem at a moments notice Exclamation
Here on Sunnyrhyl we have QSRF meaning quick sunnyrhyl reaction force and you've just failed your entrance exam Crying or Very sad
Apply again in six months time Exclamation
NEXT...
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2855
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7828

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:25 am

Well done Dave Like Paul a bit more notice and we might be able to make it but glad you enjoyed ourself and got into some fish. boat cth cth
Back to top Go down
Blade7
Giant Squid Hunter

Number of posts : 239
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 2928

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 10:33 am

I went out yesterday a good day to be on the water. I was the boat anchored off a little to your North West (CALLOU). Me and my mate could not get pass the whiting, 89 of them in the 4 hours on the water, baiting big or little, the whole mackerel we where using where just getting strip to the bone. A great day out on the water I did not want to come back in. Other baits used was lug and Squid. Looks like you had a very good trip, some good fish.
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:06 am

Blade7 wrote:
I went out yesterday a good day to be on the water. I was the boat anchored off a little to your North West (CALLOU). Me and my mate could not get pass the whiting, 89 of them in the 4 hours on the water, baiting big or little, the whole mackerel we where using where just getting strip to the bone. A great day out on the water I did not want to come back in. Other baits used was lug and Squid. Looks like you had a very good trip, some good fish.

Saw you thumbs up
It was perfect conditions on the water boat
Sounds as though you had a good trip too cheers
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6091
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13615

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:09 pm

Logger wrote:
Notbad wrote:

In the army we had QRF meaning quick reaction force which was ready to deploy anywhere in the world to any problem at a moments notice Exclamation
Here on Sunnyrhyl we have QSRF meaning quick sunnyrhyl reaction force and you've just failed your entrance exam Crying or Very sad
NEXT...

An army marches on its stomach Napoleon!
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 2:41 pm

Notbad wrote:
Logger wrote:
Notbad wrote:

NEXT...

An army marches on its stomach Napoleon!

Which is probably why all the beef we were given to eat was as tough as old boots lol!
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 6:59 pm

Probably horsemeat if you were in Germany.Needed a good toothpick to get it out of your teeth though.
lol!
Some nice old boots there as well. lol!
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 10:34 pm

It had more veins than a blue cheese Suspect
Back to top Go down
VALVEBOUNCE
Legend
VALVEBOUNCE

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 1:52 am

Logger wrote:
It had more veins than a blue cheese Suspect

Like a motorway map? rolling laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Me Myself and Si    Just Me Myself and Si  Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Me Myself and Si
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com :: Sea Fishing :: Boat Reports-