4 posters
AuthorMessage
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6091
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13615

Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 22.  Plenty Of Work Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 22. Plenty Of Work Ahead   Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 22.  Plenty Of Work Ahead EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 8:16 pm

The other night Arwel asked me how the model of my boat is coming along,

I have to admit I haven't done anything on it since the last report

Here is a link to where I'd got to with building the trailer, trouble is since then I've changed the trailer!

https://sunnyrhyl.forumotion.com/t6896-building-a-boat-in-the-lounge-update-21-it-s-time-for-some-action-man?highlight=Building+a+boat

Well with the arrival of dark evenings it's time I did some more I guess
so ...
With no plans to work to I'm making up my own build order but reckoned the next thing was to make templates for the bulkhead, the console and the deck

I creased some grease proof paper into place to make a rough template for the bulkhead then refined the shape in cardboard ready to cut the part from plastic, I'll be using cheapo plastic chopping board once again for the build materiel

Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 22.  Plenty Of Work Ahead 2c2c66fa2aa4e4856e8ab4e43b090f57_zps2dizqt3q

Well I got this far before the dog insisted on his walk,
I'll get some more done soon - hopefully!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 22. Plenty Of Work Ahead   Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 22.  Plenty Of Work Ahead EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 10:55 pm

Good to see it's back on the agenda! look forward to the next update. Soon? Question Question
Back to top Go down
Kirky's Dad
Marlin Hunter
Kirky's Dad

Number of posts : 2855
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7828

PostSubject: Re: Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 22. Plenty Of Work Ahead   Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 22.  Plenty Of Work Ahead EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:32 am

Never mind Paul we'll like it just as much with the old trailer after all it should represent the original boat and trailer. This is of course the modified boat that you modified from the original in the first place before you started make the model of the modified boat. study scratch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MusselMan
ADMIN
MusselMan

Number of posts : 1295
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 7083

PostSubject: Re: Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 22. Plenty Of Work Ahead   Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 22.  Plenty Of Work Ahead EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 4:42 pm

Looks like a "wuff" template to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Logger
Hunter
Logger

Number of posts : 6951
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13874

PostSubject: Re: Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 22. Plenty Of Work Ahead   Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 22.  Plenty Of Work Ahead EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 8:02 pm

Keep it up pirat
Back to top Go down
Notbad
ADMIN
Notbad

Number of posts : 6091
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 13615

PostSubject: Re: Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 22. Plenty Of Work Ahead   Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 22.  Plenty Of Work Ahead EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 10:46 pm

Kirky's Dad wrote:
Never mind Paul we'll like it just as much with the old trailer after all it should represent the original boat and trailer. This is of course the modified boat that you modified from the original in the first place before you started make the model of the modified boat. study scratch Very Happy

Er yeah!
The real trailer is now for sale ( buy and sell section is only visible when logged in)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 22. Plenty Of Work Ahead   Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 22.  Plenty Of Work Ahead Empty

Back to top Go down

Building A Boat In The Lounge Update 22. Plenty Of Work Ahead
Page 1 of 1