sunnyrhyl.com

The Number One Fishing Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

30th August rhyl/prestatyn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: 30th August rhyl/prestatyn   Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:06 pm

If any one is going up the channel off the post please dont look for the red marker bouy just in front of the post it broke its anchor chain saturday so we towed it in and its stored in the copound

As I predicted the wind dropped and had turned to the south so We gave it a go for a couple of hours
Dropped in at the club and headed towards Rhyl for a couple of hours fishing of the Sun center
dropped the hook and set up for some doggies and hopefully smoothies as well after 10 minutes the wind had turned to a ssw and was lumpy but decided to stick it out

landed the first doggie after 5 min's then again again and again as the bait hit the sea bed it was an instant knock and we had a fish on good fun nothing of any size but kept us busy
Any way it was my turn to cook so put the frying pan on and cooked up some bacon butties by this time it was a bit more than choppy to decided to head back toward Prestatyn on the way back there was a call for assistance by one of the club members as his engine was getting a bit hot stopped by and every thing was under control
gave it a go by the post and it was the same again dogs galore and a few star fish
then a lovely little tope
headed in as the wife was getting a bit green and she had had enough so came the end of a nice few hours out[i]
Back to top Go down
fairziff
Porbeagle Hunter

Number of posts : 3293
SunnyRhyl-O-Meter : 6702

PostSubject: Re: 30th August rhyl/prestatyn   Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Great report Geoff.
Nice to see the baby Tope.

Maybe a chance of one of them from the shore!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunnyrhyl.com

30th August rhyl/prestatyn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sunnyrhyl.com :: Sea Fishing :: Small Boats & Kayaks-
Jump to: